6 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

7 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯! Have you seen it ye

8 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward πŸ™€πŸ™€οΏ½

Summer soiree looks for any style

Weddings, graduations, birthday parties...they seem to all happen in the summer! Stuck on what to wear to that fancy event around the corner? We found the...

I love all the looks, but they are a little pricey. I don't have $93 to spend on just a dress, no matter HOW cute it is. I also think it would be cool if Girl's Life did a post with abousolutly no online clothes websites because I don't want to make an account and recieve emails from a website I'm only going to visit to buy something.

by ekm13 on 8/23/2012 7:13:45 PM

I have a blue lacy skort with a brown feather coming down on the side. I got it on January 17 and still have not worn it because i have no idea what to wear it with. any suggestions?

Hey girl.

It's hard to say without knowing exactly what it looks like, but I would just try wearing a plain tank top with it! It sounds like it probably already has a lot going on, so you don't want to overwhelm the look with a busy top. Just something simple!
Kelly G.

by josephine17 on 7/25/2012 10:58:25 AM

Like some people said you could use the dresses as inspiration and make similar ones. gosh!!!

by Girlygirl0906 on 7/24/2012 3:57:00 PM

Adorable dresses, but soccerlover99 has a point: not all of us girls can buy dresses at $129.

by future_artist on 7/24/2012 9:57:49 AM

I have a ton of summer parties coming up, and my plan is to wear a variety of different sundresses.

by supersingershannon on 7/23/2012 9:02:18 PM

I'm going to New York next week with my friend and my dad. What clothes and and beauty products should I bring, what should I wear on the the plane, and what are some things to do in NYC? Thanks in advance! Smile

Hey girl!

There are truly a million things to do in NYC. Just Google it! Or buy a book from a book store about NYC. The key to your wardrobe for your trip is to make sure it's comfortable! You especially need comfortable shoes for all the walking you'll likely be doing. As far as beauty, I would keep it to a minimum. You can still wear eyeliner, shadow, and mascara or a little tinted lip balm, but since it will probably be hot, you don't want a full face of makeup. Have a great trip!
Rachael A.

by rosiegrl on 7/23/2012 12:01:29 PM

Okay, so maybe the dresses aren't cheap, but do you want a cheap dress or do you want something that costs some money but can be used more than once, in addition to looking good?

by Fly1213 on 7/23/2012 10:39:09 AM

If you love music then you will want to join this club.Any genre of music.

you name it,we'll enjoy it

by aweaver13 on 7/21/2012 9:16:07 PM

@soccerlover99 who knows? maybe its just the quality of the fabric? But just because you don't have the money doesn't mean no one else does. I'm sorry but it's true.

by happyone123 on 7/21/2012 8:17:49 PM

I agree it is pricy and GL should be trying to look for more cheap clothing, but you don't have to be rude about it. You could just suggest it to the mod and politely ask them to pass it down to the writers.

by LovePeaceHope on 7/21/2012 7:56:36 PM

Super cute fall outfit idea: Add a little texture to your look with a ruffled blouse under a cardigan.
What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!

'Tis the season for holiday craftingβ€”and these are seriously cute! CLICK HERE to get the how-to for our five festive favorites.