AN HOUR AGO Online. shopping. all. day! 💄 Get 20% off your *entire*#bybbeautifull order @

1 HOURS AGO Confidence is hard. This can help:

Summer soiree looks for any style

Weddings, graduations, birthday parties...they seem to all happen in the summer! Stuck on what to wear to that fancy event around the corner? We found the...

Hey girls,
Check out my site:
You'll love it!

by FrenchMiss on 7/21/2012 7:01:46 PM

@Uniquester and anyone else that cares,
Not all of us are going to buy ugly Charlotte Russe dresses. I think high fashion is a little bit better than that. If you want a good quality dress that will last a long time, try Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus or Saks. Trust me, for a good dress you need to spend over $50. Next time, instead of complaining of the prices, try Dress Barn.

by legallyginger12345 on 7/21/2012 4:39:31 PM

I agree they're pricy but you don't have to be rude saying that! (Cough, cough) But I LOVE the colorful cutie style!

by silverroseart on 7/21/2012 4:05:03 PM

ur smile lights up the world...

by billabongbabe997 on 7/21/2012 3:15:16 PM

by heather99 on 7/21/2012 2:45:23 PM

Guys. These dresses are just for insparation! You can find the looks for less. Try to be positive!

by FrenchRose on 7/21/2012 1:27:52 PM

Hey candygirl16, check out Smuckers or Burt's Bees. I hear they work great! Xoxo

I'm just curious to know, what are some good lip balms/chap sticks that I can use because the ones that I have make my lips dry and don't really work. Lynae P.

by candygirl16 on 7/21/2012 1:19:32 PM

I will be wearing a dress and sandals to my upcoming summer soirees.

by otter77 on 7/21/2012 12:34:29 PM

Yes. I agree that the dresses r a little bit on the pricey side, but it's just suggestions. If any girls want 2 be a fashion designer like me, than c these as like a guideline for something u can make ur own.

by klooff on 7/21/2012 12:26:57 PM

Adorable dresses! I would totally buy them!

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/21/2012 11:43:04 AM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?