1 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

2 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

2 HOURS AGO Halloween movies that won't give you nightmares: http://t.co/VBmsR13nnW

COMMENTS

Why do guys like girls who act stupid to get attention?

Why do guys seem to only be into girls who wear skimpy clothes, flirt with every boy they see, and always act ditzy and constantly try to...

Sooo everyone (as in my bestie, parents, and some other close friends) is always telling me how I am pretty, and that guys should be knocking down my door. Yeah, here's the deal: that's not happening. At all. Not that I'd want them to be KNOCKING down my door- that's kinda creepy haha!

Anyways, I literally have not had a boyfriend ever, and I don't know why. I don't find myself as particularly drop-dead-gorgeous, but I'm not ugly either. (Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though, right?) I just really do not understand it. The only "boyfriends" I've had is in 5th and 6th grade, but I don't count them because I was little.

I'm starting to feel kinda bad about myself because I feel like I'm not good enough to have a BF. People are always telling me that my prince will come one day, but I think a dragon ate him or something. What should I do?

Hey twinkleglimmer, just because you don't have a boyfriend doesn't me you're unattractive or unlikeable. It just means you're single lol. You should actually consider yourself lucky, because a lot of people rush into relationships or stay in unhappy ones. You never want to force anything, especially a romantic relationship with someone. I started dating later on too. Not until 11th grade did I go on a date. I know of girls who didn't get their first boyfriend until college. So no worries. I know you're tired of hearing it, but when the time is right things will happen. Didn't they tell you that princes always defeat dragons? Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by twinkleglimmer on 8/5/2013 1:02:52 AM

MOD MOD MOD I'm the new kid in school. How do i get my social status back up and have friends again?

hey! Just try not to be afraid to approach people. tell yourself you're confident and other people will believe it too Smile

Helen S.

by tigersfan40 on 8/27/2012 8:05:54 PM

Try this with girls, and you'll get an opposite result. Believe me. I do this all the time without even trying.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/15/2012 8:01:20 PM

My crush and I were in the same art class last year. We would always flirt together. He did sit with girls (his friends) at lunch. My friends think that he likes me though. In art he would talk to me for the whole class,wink,once we hugged,I've caught him looking @ me,he made me something and gave it to me and told me to put it in my room! I even asked him for his #, and he gave it to me with a smile on his face! But whenever I text him he NEVER responds. I know he gets my texts though.. I flirt back with him, but does he like me or not? Especially since he never texts back and would sit with other girls.. Is he just a player? Does he actually like me- or someone else? Thanks Frown

Hey girl,

He might not like you, or he might just not like texting. But if he's not responding, take a break from texts and try connecting in person. I can't tell you whether or not he likes you, but you can find out by hanging out with him!

Meghan D.

by Run4Life28 on 8/3/2012 7:53:43 PM

Ok... so, obviously, there's a guy. He was never very popular... but of course as soon as I start liking the guy a new girl comes. She becomes popular, clicks with him over some computer game, and they start dating... needless to say I don't like her & the guy is now popular with most of the girls. Month or so later, they brake up cuz she got all peed off tht his profile still said single on FB. Then I got my hopes up & said something bout it at the halloween dance... wrong move. I got tons of looks & really hurtful replys sayin that they r together & it wuz a mistake. Long time after they brake up for good. Long time after that, and I'm at my friends party. The guys ex (who I act like a friend towards) asked me what I thought bout him & if I had his #. Since I didn't have it, she took my cell, ran off, & put his # in it. Later she said he liked me, but all those girls just want him! i ended up txtin him for like nine hrs! While after, my bff told me she liked him too! & my

by *epic fail* on 7/31/2012 3:11:32 AM

Two of my close guy friends, I'll call them M and J, are best friends. I know J has a crush on me, but I like M and all my friends say that he likes me back. I still want to be friends with J and I don't want them fighting over me. What do I do?!?!

by Flowerstar11 on 7/30/2012 10:57:33 PM

Modmodmod
I have a friend that's a boy and he lives by me he is a grade younger than me some of my friends think like we like eachother even my sisters friend thinks he likes me. She says he looks over to our house a lot when I am out but the thing is I do that too. All I know is I am bored so I look over there. Sometimes I think what if I do like him but I don't know if I want to like him and if he likes me. He will talk about other girls and how they are cute. Its just I told my self I don't want to date anyone who swares or is not a Christian and he does both of those things. We don't hang out very much anymore and I kind of sometimes want to hang out with him. I guess I am kind of confused. What should I do. He was prity much my first friend. I cant even remember meeting him.
HELP

Hey chicky! Don't worry so much about labeling this boy as a crush or not a crush.  Relax and just hang out with him.  If you two are friends, naturally you want to spend time with him, that doesn't mean you like him as more than a friend.  For now, why not just enjoy hanging with him and if later you feel like you want something more, then you can think about your religion and his swearing.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by Alyssa#1 on 7/30/2012 3:22:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
PLEASE RESPOND
Okay so there is this guy, Z, I really like him. We are so comfortable around eachother, have so much in common, and even his sister thinks he likes me. He always wants to engage me when we are in group situations, he'll touch me while talking to me, and I catch him staring at me A LOT. He also always makes eye contact with me even if he's talking to a whole group of people. He tries to impress me OFTEN. So my first question is; Do you think he might be interested or am I reading the signs wrong.
Here's the problem, he lives about 980 miles away and we only see eachother once maybe twice a year. He doesn't use social networking and I don't have his #. I thought about asking his sister for it, but that'd be weird. I feel so strange whenever I am around him, I don't even know how to describe it! It's different than with any other guy. How do I deal with missing him for 12 whole months?!?

Hey girl!

This is a tough situation. It sounds as if he really likes you and you really like him. If phone is the only way to keep in contact, that could be tough. Could you Skype? You really need to weigh the pros and cons of having the relationship. Plus, you need to see if he's interested in being in a relationship too! This is how I see it: if you both really like and care about each other and both want a relationship, go for it. You only have one life so you should be with the person you like! Plus, you can't allow yourself to get so wrapped up in your relationship that you start ignoring your friends and family at home. If long distance becomes way too hard--and there's definitely a chance it could--you need to let go and realize it was not meant to be at the time. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by skf97 on 7/30/2012 9:47:46 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
How can i Burn 300 calories in one simple exercise? Like how long do i have to walk to burn 300 calories??? Thanks! Smile

Hey girl!

300 calories is a lot, and you would need to walk really far and fast to be able to burn that many calories at once. There's not going to be one exercise that can do it all for you. Walk, run, ride your bike, swim--those will all burn a healthy amount of calories if you do it for 30 min.
Rachael A.