2 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

3 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

4 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

COMMENTS

Why do guys like girls who act stupid to get attention?

Why do guys seem to only be into girls who wear skimpy clothes, flirt with every boy they see, and always act ditzy and constantly try to...

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by haker13 on 7/25/2012 11:38:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
My best friend absolutely HATES every single guy I've ever liked. She always tells me I have no chance with them just to get on my nerves and try to make me stop liking them. It's starting to get really annoying... but whenever I tell her to stop she feels offended. How do I just get her to stop bringing me and my crushes down?

hey! the next time she says something just tell her she's wrong. but just say it in a confident way, not in a mean or defensive way. That way she'll see she can't bully you, but she can't exactly get offended that you're sticking up for yourself. What are you supposed to do, agree with her? absolutely not. she sounds like a piece of work.

Helen S.

by kaleidoscope_eyes on 7/24/2012 5:44:58 PM

I need help they I like told me he likes me and I told him I like him to. He has my number and I have his but I don't now if I wait for him to start a conversation with me or if I start it. HELP!!!!!!

by Swimmergirl102 on 7/21/2012 8:26:13 PM

I agree. Girls do the same thing sometimes (more in middle school than in high school).

I remember a lot of my friends were obsessed with this one guy in my class. And yeah, he was really cute but he wasn't that interesting. He was kind of absent-minded. But those kinds of guys are usually short-term crushes and once you can get older, you wonder why you even liked that person in the first place.

by NJessicaN on 7/20/2012 11:47:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I'm pretty sure that I'm absolutely in love with my BGF. And I'm okay with that.. But the only problem is that a few of my friends can't stand him because they hate him so much. And I really don't see why because he's kind and caring, smart and really sweet. Also, I really don't want to tell anyone that I like him. How do I get my friends to see the real him without giving the impression that I like him?

Hey girl,

Try telling them the reasons you like him when he's not around. Maybe they'll change their minds once they see how much you care about him! Why don't they like him? If he had a falling out with one of them a while back, maybe it will work itself out if everyone apologizes. Find out why they don't like him and then give them reasons to like him! In the end, though, since it's your relationship, you can still like him no matter what they think.

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by smiling4ever14 on 7/20/2012 11:27:30 PM

Please join my club Love Life and One Direction!!!

by gleerules101 on 7/20/2012 11:02:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!

Hey chica,

I'm so sorry to hear that - I'm sure that must be heartbreaking.  If you want to talk, consider talking to your mom - let her know your concern and that you're here for her.  If you need someone else to talk to, consider reaching out to a counselor.  If getting your mind off it is the goal, get wrapped up in something you enjoy - going for a bike ride, reading a book, hanging with friends.

I'm so sorry you and your mom are going through this, but hang in there.  Wishing you both the best.  xoxo

Marie H.

by vintage50 on 7/20/2012 8:28:43 PM

MOD MOD
im 16 years old and i have never dated a guy, there has been a few guys that seem interested in me but then they seem to back down! Why ?
thanks!

Hey chica, I can totally relate - I hadn't really dated anybody when I was 16, either!  I don't know why they are doing that.  I've learned that the best thing you can do is this:  be open, friendly, and confident with yourself.  If you can do that, you will meet guys - some that will be friends, and maybe one that will be extra-special. Smile xoxo

Marie H.

by forever21.love on 7/20/2012 7:24:51 PM

mod! mod! mod!
Hey I just wanted to tell you guys how sweet it is that you guys help girls out with their problems and give advice. I just wanted to say thanx for all you've done. Smile

Awww, thanks Icecreamluver!  We love what we do and adore helping you guys however we can. Smile  It's so nice to hear that you appreciate it, too!  xoxo

Marie H.

by Icecreamluver on 7/20/2012 6:21:52 PM

mod mod!
so i've noticed i've been gaining a little weight. i stopped playing tennis about a year ago (it was kinda my thing & i played everyday, did tournaments and whatnot) but now i'm back to riding horses. i'm wondering if it's because i'm not running and working out as much? i'm only 14, almost 15, so could i be filling out, and not necessarily be gaining weight? i've had to change my bra size about 2 or 3 times in the past year. is this normal to start gaining a little weight? so idk if's that's normal or not.what do you think? thanks!

Hey chica, It's totally normal at your age to be gaining weight at your age - that's part of growing up!  It sounds to me like you're very healthy.  As long as you are staying active and eating well, that's what matters.  You can always check in with your doc to be sure, but I wouldn't fret Smile xoxo

Marie H.