AN HOUR AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

2 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

3 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

COMMENTS

Why do guys like girls who act stupid to get attention?

Why do guys seem to only be into girls who wear skimpy clothes, flirt with every boy they see, and always act ditzy and constantly try to...

MOD!
Hey Smile If you send in a pitch for a feature in the mag ("Think you've got what it takes to write for GL?"), how long will it take to get a reply?? Cuz the first time I sent in one, literally after about ten mins I got a reply (even tho it said my peice wasn't something GL would use now). I sent in a second one and this time, it's been a week. Is there something wrong? Thx so much Smile

Hey chica!  That's awesome that you sent stuff in! Smile  I actually don't handle the pitches myself, but from what I can tell they will be responded to within 90 days.  If you haven't heard anything within that time (3 months), send a follow-up e-mail to check in!  xoxo

Marie H.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 7/20/2012 4:20:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I'm looking for a good brand of bras that are high quality but not uncomfortable!
Thanks!

Hey girl!

Victoria's Secret PINK and regular Victoria's Secret have very high quality bras that are super comfortable.
Rachael A.

by snagmonkey on 7/20/2012 4:20:08 PM

MOD MOD
okay, so the other day i asked you guys about a friend situation where my 2 closest friends randomly stopped talking to me after we "hung out" for a night (one ditched, the other talked to people she knew but i didnt and never bothered to introduce) well anyways its been 2 weeks and i apologized and explained how i felt and stuff, and neither of these friends will talk to me anymore, and i just found out that one of them has blocked me from her phone and email and all that other stuff. and the other friend just wont talk to me. i dont really even know what i did to get the silent treatment. what should i do???

Hey girl,

I am soo sorry to hear about the tough friend sitch - I bet it's frustrating and sad to not know why they're givin' ya the cold shoulder.  Is there another mutual friend that you can talk to that might have a clue about why they're upset?  If so, give that a shot  Otherwise, give it a little time and try again.  But if you know you didn't do anything, don't beat yourself up.  Find other friends/activities to keep you occupied.  True friends forgive and work things out, so if they are real buds things will work out.  Otherwise...well, it'll hurt, but at least you'll know where you stand and be opened up to finding true blue buds.

xoxo

Marie H.

by Bootsie753 on 7/20/2012 4:06:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I know that in this time of a girls' life you start you get underarm odor and you sweat more there, and I do a lot of dance, so I sweat a lot even with deodorant. I was wondering if you sweat less if you have less hairy armpits? Because I barely have any hair on my armpits, but if shaving would help, I could try it. Does shaving your armpits help with odor and/or sweat?

Hey girl!

I'm not really sure if hair makes your armpits more prone to sweating. But if I were you, I would find a deodorant that's really effective. Sometimes you have to try multiple kinds before you find the right fit. If none are working you can try one that's "clinical strength." If you're fine with the amount of armpit hair you have, then you can wait to start shaving until you have a lot of hair.
Rachael A.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/20/2012 2:57:27 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, so i dont have my period yet, but the past day and a half i have had spotty mild cramps/stomach discomfort and weird discharge- i have been having brown/ almost reddish discharge in high amounts, but it is almost like goopy! Do you think this is my period, or just a sign its coming, or something else!? I need to know soon and also im scared to tell my mom if it is my period...any suggestions on how to keep it like not awkward and/or how to bring it up? Thank you so much!

Hey girl!

This sounds like it definitely could be your period coming. As a precaution you could use pads or panty liners just to keep it from getting messy down there. Bringing up your period to your mom might be awkward, but she's your mom! That's what she's there for. Just go to her when no one else in your family is around and tell her you need to talk to her. Your mom is there to help you through it. Try and put aside your worries about it being awkward. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by MorganLynn on 7/20/2012 1:40:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I desperately need some advice. I am also a quiet type girl and I don't show off or try to get attention. The problem is, there is this guy on my bus who has had a crush on me since freshmen year. But, he is actually really annoying and mean. I'm not trying to be rude but his way of getting my attention is for him to be nice to me one second and then be really rude the next. I know people joke around but he has said some hurtful things. He also bothers me when I talk to other guys. I asked him why he cares so much when I talk to other boys and he did admit it was because he was jealous. I really don't like this guy but I don't know how to set things straight. I have tried to be nice, i tried to ignore him, i tried to be mean. Nothing works to stop this guy. School is starting up soon and I don't wanna have to deal with him. What do you suggest? Thanks so so so much!!!!! xoxo

Hey cutie!

It's time to get some confidence and confront this annoying dude! If you don't tell him that he's bothering you, he might think you like it (in a weird kind of way). Express your feelings to him and tell him how you don't like him as more than a friend, but you're more than willing to be friends. With this said, tell him that he's got to stop the mean comments because they're pretty hurtful. I'm sure he'll realize how he's been affecting you and totally back off--especially if he really likes you. If you can't confront him yourself, ask a friend for help. Maybe the friend can tell him you've been a little bummed by some of the things he's been saying!

Catherine C.

by cutiegurlxo on 7/20/2012 12:53:08 PM

Hey Mod!
I know you guys have to read all the story entires and stuff for the fiction contest and that it takes a while because its a long process but I was wondering when the winner/ winners and/ or runner up winners are announced. Smile

Hey girl,

Unfortunately I'm not an expert on the matter, but judging is going on and winners should be up soon. The more entries, the longer it'll take. You'll know in no time!

Catherine C.

by Icecreamluver on 7/20/2012 12:34:55 PM

My friends and I always question this everyday...so frustrating!!

by fallsb-ball on 7/20/2012 12:21:35 PM

finally an answer me and my friends ponder this almost every day i think neneice14 has a better answer though.

by SKYRIM78 on 7/20/2012 12:04:11 PM

Ugh my friend does this...she thinks everybody likes her and thinks shes sooo funny but to be honest, everybody thinks shes totally annoying. One day reality will come crashing down *sigh*

by BBMarie on 7/20/2012 11:09:25 AM