35 MINUTES AGO Want people to notice you—not your makeup? Get natural beauty tips + tricks at #bybbeautiful

AN HOUR AGO RT @MerlayLayy: @girlslifemag I just got my issue today! Can't wait to read about the funny and beautiful @SabrinaAnnLynn (: Love you GL �#GLsabrina

15 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

Why do guys like girls who act stupid to get attention?

Why do guys seem to only be into girls who wear skimpy clothes, flirt with every boy they see, and always act ditzy and constantly try to...

I never thought of it like this...that makes a lot of sense!

by libbyluvs on 7/20/2012 8:36:19 AM

I know i might be in a older age racket (16) I don't know the average age of girls that read this magazine but i think that its seems y'all advice is always sugarcoated and well not always the case. Most of the time guys go for girls like that because they seem dumb and easy, so guys really just wanna take advantage of them. Most of the time they don't like them girls and don't even respect them but they have something they want and they think it is gonna be easy to get, while you on the other hand he might really like and respect you and knows you respect yourself so he wont even go there.

by neneice14 on 7/20/2012 8:11:44 AM

◉Do you need some advice?◉
At ♥Girly♥Advice♥, we give advice on all girl problems!
⦿Like... Boys, Friends, Growing Up, Mean Girls, Periods...⦿
And a lot more! Whatever you ask, I'll answer!
★Of course, with the best advice I can give! Join today!★

by WinnieGirlie on 7/20/2012 7:22:45 AM

this is so obvious...and honestly, i have almost zero respect for the girls like this at my school. i had three in my lab class and my friend and i would get so frustrated...>=[] and yes, the boys all flirted with them. they did talk to us, but i think my group can be a little nerd-ily intimidating to most guys except the ones we would never date.=(

by the_last_ninja on 7/20/2012 7:18:35 AM

i want to flirt with guys but i dont know how??help please!

Hey girlie,

Start off by complimenting on their appearance, sports skills, or something that isn't completely out of the blue. Make sure to show off that smile a lot when you're talking to him so that he can tell you enjoy being around him. Compliments are the way to go, and if he flirts back, you can make them more obvious.

Catherine C.

by hot mess on 7/20/2012 5:34:58 AM

I know...I'm crazy. But me and my boyfriend are trying a long-distance relationship. He moved a couple states away this morning. We both love each other so much and just can't say goodbye. Do you have any tips to make our perfect relationship last?
Thanks! <3

Hey girl,

Since you won't be seein him on the daily, find a webcam and video chat! That way you can actually talk to each other face to face (kinda) and catch up on everything that's been going on. If you keep your communication up, your long-distance relationship could work. Nevertheless, if it ends up not working out, no worries. There's always times to reconnect and you never know, you may end up going to the same college where you can rekindle that romance!

Catherine C.

by candycrush12 on 7/20/2012 1:24:17 AM

MOD or girls life user
I just found out NONE of my friends can come to my birthday party. Now normally having my birthday in late July I never have full turnout but no one? I feel really hurt and have no idea what I'm going to do instead! Any ideas?

Hey girl,

That stinks! But no worries, ask your closest friends when they'll  be available and try finding a new date that fits in with the majority of everyone's schedules. Summer can be crazy, especially this time of year, so I wouldn't be too worried. They're not intentionally trying to hurt you .

Catherine C.

by timekeeper on 7/20/2012 1:13:01 AM

Woa...I understand!

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 7/20/2012 12:24:20 AM

I'd actually never though of it like this... kind of makes sense...

by Acutiebookworm on 7/20/2012 12:09:00 AM

What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!