3 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

4 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

5 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

17-year-old Sami brings together Students for the Poor

Have you ever had a cause you care about, whether it’s ending cyber-bullying or saving endangered species, but not known how to get involved? Have you ever...

Is there another cause I could help with? My school does NOTHING about bullying except they have a meeting. It doesn't help. I mean, I've never seen any bullying at my school really... But ALOT of other kids in other places are bullied. And we don't do anything for any causes.

by rotfl:brbttyl:) on 1/5/2013 6:32:39 PM

I bet they send their party leftovers to the poor, which I would definitely do. It just seems like something they would do, since they're so devoted

by peppercyndaquil13 on 9/1/2012 10:17:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I can't figure out what size jeans to buy. My hips qualify as a 00, my waist qualify's as a 3 and my leg length is extra petite?!

Hey girl!

Jeans can be tricky! I would suggest going to lots of different stores and trying on tons of styles and sizes. When you find ones that fit you perfectly, buy more than one pair if they come in different colors. That way, you're sure to have a bunch of pairs that fit you great.
Rachael A.

by txtingirl on 7/23/2012 10:36:33 AM

That is great that she's doing so much for these families! I hope I can start a club like this in my school!!!

by loveyourlife43 on 7/23/2012 9:42:57 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I was near the Aurora theatre shooting. I feel I'm not safe anywhere. I don't know what to do. Please help. Thanks

Hey girl,

I'm really sorry to hear that. It truly is an unbelievably tragic and scary situation. I think your community will come together to try and grieve and heal together from this awful incident. I can understand how it makes you feel unsafe everywhere. Your thoughts are probably, "If I can't go to the movies, where can I go?" Maybe for a little bit it will be a little nerve racking to go places. But things like this don't happen very often, and it's extremely likely that you'll never be in a situation like that. Keep that in your head. Make sure you always go places with friends and family. Don't let one awful person's actions take away from your comfort doing things in your daily life. The shooter is absolutely not a reflection of the type of people that live in your community. Maybe you know this, but Aurora was rated one of the safest cities in the U.S. by Forbes Magazine just this past December. It's OK if you feel scared and unsafe for a while--that's natural. And I'm sure there are many other people who feel the same. But I think over time your fears will subside. Stay strong!
Rachael A.

by Redkyffin on 7/23/2012 9:07:07 AM

Thanks for sharing this story GL. It's really cool and inspiring.

by pinkbubblegum98 on 7/22/2012 6:03:50 PM

i am so going to start a students for the poor club @ my school, nuff said. Ive been trying to start somthing like this forever but I didn't know where to begin. Hopefully sami will hav some tips Smile

by billabongbabe997 on 7/22/2012 5:30:02 PM