9 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

10 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd

11 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

COMMENTS

8 ways to make your camping trip rock

Sure, camping is fun and all, but what are you supposed to do when there’s downtime and no TV? Take advantage of the great outdoors, sistah! Here...

My best camping boredom busters are playing tag and playing I Spy.

by supersingershannon on 7/23/2012 8:50:58 PM

SOMEBODY TAKE ME ON A CAMPING TRIP. LIKE NOW.

by girlygirl22werock on 7/21/2012 3:59:21 PM

Totally going to use these when i go camping with my bff

by heather99 on 7/21/2012 2:52:17 PM

My best boredom busters are reading and talking about Harry Potter.

by tinkerzbell123 on 7/21/2012 1:47:06 PM

Hey HowToLove, yep after those eight hours or whenever you feel you need a new one, insert a fresh one. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD! I'm sorry this question isn't exactly related! On tampon boxes they say only keep it in for eight hours. SO once I take it out and it's been eight hours, is it okay to put a fresh one in? Or is eight hours the limit per day? Thanks! Lynae P.

by HowToLove on 7/21/2012 1:21:43 PM

my best boredom buster is kayaking

by jazmine ann on 7/21/2012 12:48:45 PM

My best boredom busters when I'm out camping are reading and swimming.

by otter77 on 7/21/2012 11:55:45 AM

Hey girlies! Whats camping without bringing a good book with you? Join the Read till you drop Club for: newest books release dates, reviews, and more! Chat with everyone in the club about the books you are reading now,or are planning to read! Love a certain genre? Tell one of the officers, (New officers still needed!Laughing ) and we will do our best to find you a certain book you'll love! Its all good in the read till you drop club! Join today!
xoxo- Lovelydays111 (Club owner Smile )

by lovelydays111 on 7/21/2012 12:41:56 AM