1 HOURS AGO Oh snap—is your future lookin' bright? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/ayjfrfE8MP

2 HOURS AGO It's #ManiMonday! Polish up with 5 creepy-cute Halloween nails ideas: http://t.co/JrQyF9yh7W

3 HOURS AGO 6 places you should NEVER have a first date: http://t.co/Y5zhNYqdek

COMMENTS

Get schooled: Upgrade your locker from average to A+

Move to the head of the class with these three quick ‘n’ crafty ways to liven up your locker. Spell it Out Transform Scrabble tiles into...

Hi Me again! So next year I am going in to 7th grade. And I've seen lots of girls this year and there lockers seem so girly and pretty, I would say mine is now, but I don't know what things I could do to make it look like that. Right now the only thing I can think of was more glitter. But I don't really love glitter all that much! Please give me lots of advice!! Thanks!

by hopie9351 on 1/29/2013 6:32:25 PM

*!MOD MOD MOD!*
So I have a super super organized locker, and I have it decorated two. But I feel like my locker isn't as ... WOW! Anymore, is there any crafts or organization ideas to change up my locker???? Thanks!

Hey! Maybe try adding seasonal decorations like paper flowers for spring or metallics for winter. It'll change the feel without too much effort Smile

Helen S.

by hopie9351 on 12/29/2012 4:41:35 PM

Hey bluegreenpurple1, we can't ship to your locker but try entering your home address annd see what happens. For the stores you like go on the website under their location part, enter in your zip code and see if you find a store in Canada. Good luck girly! Xoxo

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I live in Canada so most stores don't ship here. Do you know of any stores that can ship for my locker?
I also was wondering what stores can ship to Canada for cute clothes??
Thank you so much!!! You rock!!! Lynae P.

by greenbluepurple1 on 8/8/2012 6:57:42 PM

Mod,
i feel that i need to wear a cup bra but my mom doesnt. what should i do?????HELP

hey! The tough truth of being a kid is that you can't get your parental units to do anything. You can however, try to open a dialogue with her about your feelings. Explain your side to her in a non-whiney, calm manner. Don't interrupt her or get angry even if she interrupts you or gets angry. That's unfair, but since she has all the power, it's in your best interest not to antagonize her. As in, you'll be more likely to get what you want if you act really, super mature. If she still says no, accept her decision gracefully. If she sees that you're not going to throw a fit for not getting your way, she'll be more likely to listen next time you want something. good luck!

Helen S.

by raelyna2701 on 8/7/2012 5:13:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
sorry to bother you, but ive started my period....and my mom knows but during the summer i got it and i had to go swimming that weekend with my cousin at the lake before school started back so i had to sneak one of my moms tampons why wont she offer thetm if she knows that i have it then????

Hey Girl--

Your mom might not even know that you're interested in using tampons. If you don't feel comfortable talking to her about it. Try this: next time you two go shopping together, slip a box of tampons into the cart (instead of pads) and she'll get the idea.

good luck!
simone s.

by southerngirlswagg on 8/7/2012 4:35:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I have full sized lockers that are really boring colored. i want to decorate it and make it cuter but i dont have alot of money to to spend on things. do u know any cheap items or things that i can find in my house to help decorate it? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Try using wrapping paper/fabric scraps, old photographs, clippings from magazines, ribbon, and fake flowers to jazz it up! You don't need to buy $20 mirrors or shelves to have a fab locker - it just needs to reflect your personality, which you can do for less than $5 too if you get creative! Smile

Lauren C.

by hes1207 on 8/5/2012 10:59:03 AM

Miss mod!
I share a locker. How should I give it a personal touch without getting my partner annoyed?

Hey girl,

I would talk to your locker partner before decorating -- maybe you can decide on something you both like Smile

Meghan D.

by Inspiration on 8/3/2012 9:24:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey do you have any tips on waking up in the morning and not falling back asleep????I want to wake up early to work out this school year.

Hey girl,

Try going to bed earlier so you will be more awake in the mornings! Everyone needs their beauty rest, and you will wake up feeling refreshed Smile

Meghan D.

by <3myguitar on 8/3/2012 7:33:10 PM

Mod!
Hey this coming school year for the 1st time, I don't have P.E. this year.I want to stay in shape by waking up early and working out, but I usually end up going back to sleep.I tried putting a lot of different alarms on, but I always end up going back to sleep and wake up with barely any time to get ready.Any tips on how to get myself to wake up?Also, I can get up really fast if I'm excited about something going on that day, so I think I'm getting enough sleep.Thanks!

Hey girl,

Even if you can have more energy when you're excited, if you are groggy in the morning, you're not getting enough sleep! Going to bed earlier will help you wake up, and it will be great for your health! Everyone needs beauty rest Smile

Meghan D.

by <3myguitar on 8/3/2012 6:50:51 PM

Mod
i keep forgetting where i post questions, where can i look to see all my comments? thx

Hey girl,

Sorry, you have to remember where you post your comments in order to find the answers. Try bookmarking the article or always posting your comments in the same place!
Lauren C.