Bridget M.

is modding

A MINUTE AGO #LastMinuteGifts under 20 bucks...GO!!! http://t.co/Wa56z6wIec

AN HOUR AGO Xmas is Thurs, so it's only right that you peep this week's #horoscopes. Will you get what you've been wishing for? http://t.co/TB5kfiiUF9

2 HOURS AGO #DIY coasters for you besties (their mom's will all thank you): http://t.co/bpbD9nmJLW

COMMENTS

Get schooled: Upgrade your locker from average to A+

Move to the head of the class with these three quick ‘n’ crafty ways to liven up your locker. Spell it Out Transform Scrabble tiles into...

Please join my club, The Agency!
Its for all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

xx
Olivia

by Ostar21 on 7/24/2012 8:21:32 AM

Please join my club, The Agency!

xx
Olivia

by Ostar21 on 7/24/2012 8:21:03 AM

trying these n my ughh green nasty locker at school

by cutiepie14231 on 7/23/2012 9:49:08 PM

Cool !!!!! 💋

by twilight1001 on 7/23/2012 6:58:40 PM

Hey girlies!(:
Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/23/2012 6:47:43 PM

omg i am a total crafter and this is a simple and great idea! I love this article!!!

by full lips on 7/23/2012 5:44:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Whenever I have my period, I bring a pouch that carries pads with me to the girls room, and no one cares. But in 7th grade, there a security guards that patrol in the hallways, whole lot different than 6th. So if they see me in the hall with a pouch, they might suspect I am writing on the walls! What should do and what should I say?!!

Hey girlie! Tell the truth!  The security guard won't be grossed out and they'll be relieved to know you aren't writing on the walls.  Chances are, they won't ask you unless you look like you're hiding something, so don't worry about it!  Once they know what's in there, they probably won't ask again, so a couple seconds of explaining (maybe once for each guard), will most likely lead to a hassle free year.  xoxo

Kate G.

by pepper444 on 7/23/2012 4:46:36 PM

we dont have lockers and im in middle school! I have to carry all my heay books with me!

by pariskitty11 on 7/23/2012 4:45:29 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Hey GL. I have a dilemna. I don't have a locker! i have those wood cubbies that you get in 1st grade. How would you decorate that?

Hey girlie! Just put in some pictures you love (like a picture of a beach or some mountains) and a little basket for you to put your phone, your lip gloss, or whatever else you plan on keeping in your locker.  Keep it simple, but make it you!  Good luck xoxo

Kate G.

by transform2314 on 7/23/2012 4:02:37 PM

ATTENTION! Curly and wavu haired girls!
Come to my club Curls go curls!
A club for girls with curls and waves. This is NOT a club for staight haired girls on curling their hair just, for curlies. we'll share tips and stuff just whatever basically. this club is for ANYONE with curls and waves in their hair. All races and colors are welcome, as long as you have curly hair. Postition are open!
join today!