4 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

8 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

9 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Get schooled: Upgrade your locker from average to A+

Move to the head of the class with these three quick ‘n’ crafty ways to liven up your locker. Spell it Out Transform Scrabble tiles into...

MODMODMOD!!!
First let me just say that this article is really helpfulSmile Okay, but I am going into 6th grade next year, and its an advanced/gifted program in a high school and i don't know anyone who is going there. Any tips? And also I'm worried that I'm going to lose my student I.D. Are there any tips to not forgetting it? They're really strict about you having it AT ALL TIMES... Thx-a-million!!! xox<3

Hey girl!  Don't worry about meeting people- 6th grade is a great time to make new friends! If you're worried about forgetting your ID at home, go home and put it in the same place EVERY DAY.  Put it on your dresser or in the same pocket in your backpack.  That way, you get into the habit every morning of picking it up from the same place. For the first few days, have your mom set an alarm on her phone (or set one on yours, if you have one), that goes off five minutes before you head to school reminding you to grab your ID.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by Vjazzy08 on 7/23/2012 2:56:49 PM

mod mod mod
I have some problems!!! I mean what do i do if my locker won't close and we can't put our own lock on our lockers!! Is there any other ideas im dead in locker decorating???!!! Help!!!

Hey girl! If you're lockers are supposed to close but yours won't, notify the front office and they'll get someone to fix it.  If your school lockers won't close, make sure you aren't putting anything in there that's too valuable.  Stick to pictures from magazines and of your friends and hang some beaded friendship bracelets from the hooks.  xoxo

Kate G.

by katicat6 on 7/23/2012 2:42:37 PM

Great ideas! I am entering 6th grade and i am going to use the ideas!!

by ShelbyJean on 7/23/2012 2:07:29 PM

LOL every year since 6th grade, I've made a collage for my locker of pics and stuff. ITS SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!

by Sam Cool1038 on 7/23/2012 11:13:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Is Gunmetal Colored eyeliner going to be a makeup trend this fall? What are some other trends and colors for makeup trends this fall? I want to look polished this school year! What are some fashion statements for this fall too? Thanks so much! I want to know what to get for BTS stuff!

Hey girl!

Gunmental colored eyeliner will definitely be in this fall. It's a great way to create the always-trendy smoky eye. Try using liquid liner to make a cat eye look or bright shadow for a fun pop of color. Just google fall 2012 makeup trends and you'll find loads of ideas.
Rachael A.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/23/2012 11:11:47 AM

Mod
I just started straighting my hair and I love it! My hair looks so much less frizzy and much more polished. The problem is I'm terrified I'll end up frying my hair! What can I do to prevent frying it?

Hey girl!

There are tons of products that protect your hair from the heat of a straightener. Just head to a drugstore, Ulta, or Sephora and look around. The products will help prevent damage from the straightener. But you shouldn't straighten your hair every single day. If your hair doesn't get oily, you don't need to wash it every day. You can use dry shampoo to make your straight hair last longer. Also, you should let your hair go natural sometimes--it needs a break!
Rachael A.

by rainyseattlegirl on 7/23/2012 3:42:44 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!
hi my mom wont let me spend 2 much on makeup, so do u no of any good shadowing/highlighting powders (not shimmery) under $10 good for contouring nose (i have a big nose)? preferably in ulta...also i dont no exactly what its called, i have tried doing a search...what should i put as the keywords when trying to find this product?
thx!Smile

Hey girl!

I think what you're looking for is highlighting powder. There are probably tons at all different prices at Ulta. They carry both expensive, higher quality brands as well as brands you can find at the drugstore too.
Rachael A.

by WhoAmI? on 7/23/2012 2:06:49 AM

Love the ideas!

by Demeter99 on 7/22/2012 11:36:48 PM

I love all of the locker decorating ideas! They are all easy and cheap ways to turn your locker from drab to fabSmile I think having a pretty and happy looking locker will help brighten up your day every single time you go to it!

by diggy02 on 7/22/2012 7:45:11 PM

Let's not talk about school Frown

by topchef88 on 7/22/2012 7:31:36 PM