AN HOUR AGO ICYMI catch @ChloeGMoretz in the @IfIStay trailer here: http://t.co/wUNpUVWwTd

2 HOURS AGO Snag top notch internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/c0d0Hs8heN

3 HOURS AGO How *not* to spazz out on your biffles (even when they deserve it!) http://t.co/P9Zuw063mu

COMMENTS

GL's July Back-to-School Style week 3 winners

Better top off your first day ‘do with a tiara, ‘cause you’ve got a new title this school year: queen of the classroom! Rule the school in...

It'll be six weeks tomorrow, and I won, and I'm a little curious, why hasn't it arrived yet... I checked my account to make sure I have the right address, which I do, so now what?!I'll wait a few more days, but after that, someone is getting contacted...

Hey girl,

That's exactly what you should do! It takes a while for us to process your info, send your prize, and get it through the mail. If it doesn't come in 6 weeks, we absolutely welcome you to contact us at trish@girlslife.com. Let us know your sitch with as much info as possible and we'll help sort it out.

Lauren C.

by Januaryfairy on 8/23/2012 6:00:15 PM

Where can I get the tangerine skimmers from the 17th??? I know it says Go Jane, but I couldn't find them!!!
Thanks!!!

Hey girl, I don't know why those aren't up on GoJane. Maybe you could try looking on another site for something similar - Zappo's has a wide selection of shoes, for example.
Carrie R.

by dance/musicluver316 on 8/14/2012 9:47:12 AM

Girls life is an awesome website

by hungergamesfan on 7/27/2012 12:29:25 PM

@osnapitzana when youre on the home page, toward the bottom right side of the page, it'll have a pic of the prize and above it it will say DAILY PRIZE or something like that. Just click on that and you'll know what to do after thatSmile

by murry.love on 7/26/2012 11:38:06 PM

You enter by scrolling down on the GL website and click on WIN TODAY. Type in your size if needed. Then click ENTER as many times as you want.

by gracesurfer on 7/25/2012 11:58:37 AM

How do you enter.. I can't find it..

by osnapitzana on 7/24/2012 9:56:20 PM

i won!!!!!!!!!!!!

by epicbooklover on 7/23/2012 4:56:16 PM

i won !!! (:

by chlo1016 on 7/23/2012 4:33:24 PM

how many times do some of you enter??
i want to try that!

by oreo667 on 7/22/2012 8:28:53 PM

how many times do people enter for one thing?????????????
I want to try that!