11 HOURS AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

12 HOURS AGO Let's be real—eyeliner isn't easy. Get tips, tricks and fixes here: http://t.co/0w7PNrlmip pic.twitter.com/lEbux2G7ZD

13 HOURS AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

COMMENTS

GL's July Back-to-School Style week 3 winners

Better top off your first day ‘do with a tiara, ‘cause you’ve got a new title this school year: queen of the classroom! Rule the school in...

Oh my gowd I hope I win at some point but I <3 how u can enter as many times as u want

by Love Animals on 7/22/2012 10:00:55 AM

Awes man! Didn't win, maybe next time, contgrats to the ones who did win!

by catyperry12 on 7/21/2012 5:51:55 PM

Aww...well, I'm trying hard for the Grand Prize. Im entering 20 times a day ^_^

by beatles127 on 7/21/2012 2:09:18 PM

Please join my club Love Life and One Direction !!

by gleerules101 on 7/20/2012 11:00:20 PM

Should I only enter a drawing once, or a lot? I've been doing it once

Hey girl,

The winners are chosen randomly, but you can enter as many times as you like!

Meghan D.

by tennischic9 on 7/20/2012 10:16:41 PM

crap....will i EVER win?

by rapunzul on 7/20/2012 9:34:35 PM

Question: If you have won something, but in a different month, do you still have a chance to win in any other month?

by Peace Dove on 7/20/2012 9:20:16 PM

Aww, didn't win this time. Frown Maybe next time. Congrats to those who did!

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 7/20/2012 7:35:51 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my profile...it's just a click away<3

xoxo,