7 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

10 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

11 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

GL's July Back-to-School Style week 3 winners

Better top off your first day ‘do with a tiara, ‘cause you’ve got a new title this school year: queen of the classroom! Rule the school in...

ARE you a girl scout? want to be one? or will be one? then Join my girl scout club you'll be glad you did!!!Smile

by NancyDrew 1997 on 7/20/2012 7:10:37 PM

Frown didn't win but congrats to those who did!

by lexi8662 on 7/20/2012 6:24:09 PM

Congrats to the people who won the Live Forever Young Tee. It's sooo cute! Smile

by margaretrhiana on 7/20/2012 6:05:18 PM

i entered 150 times and still didnt win Frown

by tessanim on 7/20/2012 5:52:00 PM

Guess who didn't win? This kid... Frown
Oh well...

by AlwaysDreamer on 7/20/2012 5:51:47 PM

Can't girls who've never won anything before have/get a better chance at winning something?

by chimezie1 on 7/20/2012 5:25:14 PM

Congrats to everyone who won! Smile Especially Live Forever Younger coral V-neck from Jawbreaking girls caz you girls were very lucky! How many times did you enter for the coral v-neck caz I entered 101 times counting! NO JOKE!

by Susmita24 on 7/20/2012 4:25:24 PM

hey ya really don't freak about whooping cough I got it two years ago and I'm fine. I still had to get the back-to-school shots, though. :p

by swimmer8088 on 7/20/2012 3:35:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I want to shave my bikini line,but I'm afraid because I read it's bad for you & dangerous.Is that true? How do I shave it safely?

Hey girl!

The best way to shave it is not too often! If you shave it every day it can get really irritated and bumpy. Once you shave it, let it grow back out a bit so that there's actually hair to shave. I would also recommend getting a bikini wax if you're comfortable with that, but I totally understand if you're not. It's just another way to get rid of that unwanted hair and it can be more effective.
Rachael A.

by MadMaddie911 on 7/20/2012 3:28:03 PM

Dang it I didn't win....oh well i'll keep on tryingSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Third times the charm right? hahahahaha! I've only won once...I won a bookSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by Countrymusicluva on 7/20/2012 2:43:40 PM