7 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

10 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

11 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

What would you get a gold medal in?

With a week left 'til the Opening Ceremony, we've been indulging in some daydreaming. We admit it, chicas, our heads are in the clouds! What's...

running i love to run

by smoody7 on 9/17/2012 5:06:40 PM

Gymnastics . i have been doing it for 10 years! Smile

by girlslifeforever1 on 8/10/2012 1:47:02 AM

I would win probably in soccer. I love the sport so much!! And it's a great way to meet friends!!!

by toto858 on 8/2/2012 11:25:46 PM

soccer where i would win the gold

by fashion456 on 7/26/2012 7:58:35 PM

beinga good citizen. I love helping the elder and my kids in my class and school. Last year I helped a kindergarten class ge packed up.

by super soccer on 7/26/2012 5:12:31 PM

gymnastics i have been doing it forever

by nadia10 on 7/25/2012 3:45:22 PM

Tennis!!!!!!! only one more year and ill be able to play for my high school team!!!!!! (come on 8th grade hurry up!) my future coach already said i could most likely play variety already if it weren't for my age (13)

by liamsgirl on 7/23/2012 2:43:07 PM

I would totally win the gold in combacks! I have created some of the most popular combacks at my school!

by 1fashionista.gurl on 7/21/2012 6:07:44 PM

The skill that would help ME score Olympic gold is reading.

by otter77 on 7/21/2012 12:42:08 PM

Shopping! I would do it all day everyday.

by hanban24157 on 7/21/2012 11:53:48 AM