Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

1 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

2 HOURS AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

COMMENTS

What would you get a gold medal in?

With a week left 'til the Opening Ceremony, we've been indulging in some daydreaming. We admit it, chicas, our heads are in the clouds! What's...

MOD MOD MOD MOD follow up with Meghan D.:
i actually would like a little red in my hair, so that works Smile but i wouldn't want it to be freakishly red, just with some natural highlights mixed in with my brown hue. how could i do that if possible? i don't wanna look like a red head gone wrong:O thanks!!

by karategirl78 on 7/21/2012 9:47:12 AM

Talking, ruining friendships, being a jerk...

by rissa99 on 7/21/2012 2:07:19 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD so during band camp i wanna try and lighten my hair with lemon juice. i Googled it, and all the directions i've looked at say that if you stay out in the sun with the lemon juice in your hair, it can fall out or turn orange or red:O is there a variation you know of where i can leave it in all day and it won't do anything? thanks!!

Hey girl,

If your hair is brown, lemon juice or sun-in will turn it red, not a lighter brown (trust me, I've done it!). So if that's a color you're looking for, great! Otherwise, talk to your mom about temporary or chemical-free dyes for the color you want.

Meghan D.

by karategirl78 on 7/20/2012 11:23:32 PM

Field Hockey! SmileIm addicted... Laughing

by spazzygirI on 7/20/2012 11:20:26 PM

eITHER VOLLEYBALL or Singing or making my girl friends laugh it up!

by gleerules101 on 7/20/2012 11:07:13 PM

I would win a gold medal in playing tennis on Wii Sports.

by supersingershannon on 7/20/2012 10:22:54 PM

Cooking and Baking for sure.
Also painting, crocheting, drawing, designing, and that's it. (This isn't supposed to sound like bragging. This is just more specific than 'artsy stuff'. Plus I'm not good at all artsy stuff.) Smile

by silverroseart on 7/20/2012 9:54:57 PM

Definitely either track and field, memorizing or maybe cheering friends up<3

by michipie205 on 7/20/2012 9:49:05 PM

There are so many typos in this article I don't even know where to start.

by bass2001 on 7/20/2012 9:13:02 PM

I'd get a Gold medal for memorizing things (i memorized a chapter; word for word from a book in under 10 min. and that chapter was LONG!) and Ballet dancing.

by fayechamberlayn on 7/20/2012 8:50:13 PM