1 HOURS AGO Go behind the scenes of this year's #GLfashbash: http://t.co/qDH8tnIGJi

2 HOURS AGO Our girl, @lauramarano shows us why veggies are the http://t.co/pLtNniQ0l2: http://t.co/Zd1nuJDn4c

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 chatterboxes talk it out with @PantechMobile's Pantech Vybe: http://t.co/ISHwCBt5o7

COMMENTS

What would you get a gold medal in?

With a week left 'til the Opening Ceremony, we've been indulging in some daydreaming. We admit it, chicas, our heads are in the clouds! What's...

I am trying to make the 2016 Rio and/or 2020 Summer Olympics Womens' Soccer Team. It is my dream Smile

by carinaamina on 7/20/2012 8:23:47 PM

GYMNASTICS AND SWIMING11 Swim team is soo hard but sooo much fun!! And gymnastics....I fell almost like a pro although i'm soooooo not

by icecream8975 on 7/20/2012 8:18:24 PM

Actually, I'm sticking to track and field, making silly faces and expressions, also, being a nerd and say a weird fact, or using my vocabulary to make people speechless and say, "Um, what was that you said?"

by Susmita24 on 7/20/2012 6:10:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Right now, I wish I could get a gold medal in getting money. I need to earn at least 30 dollars. Hey, Moderator, can ya help me? Please? I don't wanna do like garage sales, lemonade stands, or babysitting. I'm only 11! Please help! I'll die - not really, but still- if i dont earn the money at least in a week.
Thanks, Ur the best!

Hey girl!  I know it's soo tough to make money when you're not old enough for most jobs.  Is there a way to turn what you love into a summer job?  You could make crafts or jewelry to sell, or offer to pet-sit for your neighbors while they're on vacay.  Think about what you love and get creative - I know you'll come up with something Smile xoxo

Marie H.

by starlight1 on 7/20/2012 6:00:28 PM

Need advice on things like boys,mean girls, fashion and just plain embarrassing things???? Well just ask us we have all the right answers!!!!!!!!!!

by snagmonkey on 7/20/2012 4:22:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I have noticed I am getting a stutter. How can I make it go away? I feel like no guys will like to talk to me because of it.

Hey girl!

I'm not really familiar with what to do when you have a stutter. I think you should talk to your parents about it and maybe getting some help to get rid of it.
Rachael A.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/20/2012 3:49:24 PM

SINGING!!!!! BAKING!!!! AND COOKING!!!! I LOVE DOING ALL THREE I THINK I COULD TAKE GOLD IN ALL THREE IF THE WERE AN OLYMPIC EVENT BUT (SIGH)NOT YET.

by star53 on 7/20/2012 3:27:09 PM

Volleyball!! :p lol

by Uniquester on 7/20/2012 3:12:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
What is the obsession over BB Creams? I don't know what it is, but apparently it's all the rage can you please fill me in?

Hey girl!

BB creams (Blemish Balm) originated in Germany and are extremely popular in Asia. Women love BB cream because it soothes skin and has regenerating properties. BB creams have just recently been introduced in the U.S. in the past few months, which explains the BB craze!
Rachael A.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/20/2012 2:52:49 PM

I'd get mine in weight lifting for sure!! I've already beat the high school state record in 8th grade!! (I skipped a grade too, so I was only supposed to be in 7th grade when I broke it, I was sooooooo happy!!)

by krazykotabug on 7/20/2012 2:42:48 PM