7 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

9 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

10 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

Rachel Crow spills curly do secrets...and the six things you gotta do before school starts

"I’m kind of crazy, and I have wacky hair.” In a nutshell, that’s how 14-year-old Rachel Crow describes herself. If you tuned into The X Factor last...

@ kenzie7
Okay, since your last advice wasn't all that good, since I'm assuming that your problem is you aren't good at straightening your hair, I have some advice for you. Try wearing braids, twists, buns, cute ponytails, and other hairstyles so that you don't have to worry about your hair being straight. Do pigtails, side-ponytails, or French braids to make your hair look cute pulled back or clips and headbands! Hope this helps!

by legallyginger12345 on 7/21/2012 4:35:31 PM

"You are beuatiful, no matter what they say, words can't bring you down..."- Christina Aguilera

by Demeter99 on 7/21/2012 4:14:49 PM

Hey kenzie7, see if you can purchase a flat iron for the trip. You can probably find some cheap, durable ones at Target, Wal-Mart or hair stores. Search in YouTube for tutorials on straightening wavy hair. Hope this helps! Xoxo

-MOD-MOD-MOD-MOD-
MOD
I have wavy hair, that my hair stylist straightens most of the time. So I usually have my hair straightened.
I'm going on a trip, and I won't have anybody to do my hair so I have no idea what to do to my hair! HELP! Lynae P.

by kenzie7 on 7/21/2012 3:14:37 PM

smile, you're beautiful ;)

operationbeautiful.com

by billabongbabe997 on 7/21/2012 3:11:56 PM

I hear Mean Girls on the radio all of the time!

by heather99 on 7/21/2012 2:47:53 PM

My favorite Rachel Crow song's “Mean Girls.”

by otter77 on 7/21/2012 11:51:33 AM

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Looking for the perfect BTS book? CLICK HERE to check out a touching new novel from Karole Cozzo.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.