8 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

11 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

12 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Rachel Crow spills curly do secrets...and the six things you gotta do before school starts

"I’m kind of crazy, and I have wacky hair.” In a nutshell, that’s how 14-year-old Rachel Crow describes herself. If you tuned into The X Factor last...

Think of your crush
2.make a heart with your hands
3. Then kiss your hands while still making the heart
4.then put the heart where your real heart is
5. Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
6. This will only work if you post this to your favorite article

by citykitty on 9/11/2012 1:11:01 PM

omg. rachel crow was incredible! plus, cody did good, and big time rush was beyond perfect. i love btr! Laughing

by halz14 on 8/22/2012 3:27:08 PM

Think of your crush
2.make a heart with your hands
3. Then kiss your hands while still making the heart
4.then put the heart where your real heart is
5. Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
6. This will only work if you post this to your favorite article

by Demeter99 on 7/26/2012 4:27:12 PM

I love the song Mean Girls: I watched it when it had around 300 views, and now it is up to over 1,000,000. Rachel is amazing!

by Aloha_Morgan on 7/25/2012 9:22:05 AM

Who is RAchel crow?

by Dazzle31 on 7/24/2012 11:10:07 AM

My favorite Rachel Crow song is "Mean Girls."

by supersingershannon on 7/23/2012 8:47:22 PM

I <3 Mean Girls!It makes me feel so good when I hear it!

by LOLGirl109 on 7/22/2012 8:25:56 PM

Rachel has the cutest,healthiest looking,smoothiest looking hair I've ever seen Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 7/21/2012 9:28:22 PM

*******************ATTENTION***********************
MusicIsMyLife
If you love music then you will want to join this club.Any genre of music.

-ROCK
-POP
-BLUES
-COUNTRY
-RAP
-OLDIES
-R&B

you name it,we'll enjoy it

by aweaver13 on 7/21/2012 9:19:58 PM

Finally something about curly hair haha. Mine is crazy

by topchef88 on 7/21/2012 6:35:12 PM

@ kenzie7
Okay, since your last advice wasn't all that good, since I'm assuming that your problem is you aren't good at straightening your hair, I have some advice for you. Try wearing braids, twists, buns, cute ponytails, and other hairstyles so that you don't have to worry about your hair being straight. Do pigtails, side-ponytails, or French braids to make your hair look cute pulled back or clips and headbands! Hope this helps!

by legallyginger12345 on 7/21/2012 4:35:31 PM

"You are beuatiful, no matter what they say, words can't bring you down..."- Christina Aguilera

by Demeter99 on 7/21/2012 4:14:49 PM

Hey kenzie7, see if you can purchase a flat iron for the trip. You can probably find some cheap, durable ones at Target, Wal-Mart or hair stores. Search in YouTube for tutorials on straightening wavy hair. Hope this helps! Xoxo

-MOD-MOD-MOD-MOD-
MOD
I have wavy hair, that my hair stylist straightens most of the time. So I usually have my hair straightened.
I'm going on a trip, and I won't have anybody to do my hair so I have no idea what to do to my hair! HELP! Lynae P.

by kenzie7 on 7/21/2012 3:14:37 PM

smile, you're beautiful ;)

operationbeautiful.com

by billabongbabe997 on 7/21/2012 3:11:56 PM

I hear Mean Girls on the radio all of the time!

by heather99 on 7/21/2012 2:47:53 PM

My favorite Rachel Crow song's “Mean Girls.”

by otter77 on 7/21/2012 11:51:33 AM