Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

3 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

4 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

Take a (free!) European vacay with Flirting in Italian

What if you saw a beautiful pic of a girl who looks exactly like you? While visiting her local museum in London, 17-year-old Violet Routledge discovers an...

Some of the exchange student guys are so hot. I would like to date one for a little while to see what its like to be with a foreign guy. He doesnt even have to speak english as long as he knows how to be nice and kiss.

by fashionqn on 8/23/2012 2:08:46 PM

ItalySmile I had a foreign exchange student from Italy, so I'm DYING to go to there!

by swimmersweetie99 on 7/31/2012 11:05:15 PM

England. Smile

by mockingjay3 on 7/26/2012 3:36:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! PLEASE HIDE THIS COMMENT!

Hey girl!  Try talking to your dad, your counselor, or a close family friend.  Explain the situation and let them know that you are getting very stressed out.  If you don't want to get other people involved, you and your siblings could write letters to her.  Make sure you are being calm and fair (don't blame her or yell at her, just explain how you feel as a result of her actions).  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/23/2012 1:18:38 PM

At first I thought GirlsLife was giving away a free trip to Europe but when I read it. The article was just about a book. ;D

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/23/2012 12:08:08 AM

I would go to somewhere in Africa, Italy, or Brazil. BTW, THIS IS NOT FREE, U HAVE TO PAY FOR THE BOOK. lol

by carinaamina on 7/22/2012 11:19:18 PM

sounds like a really cool book Smile

by tswiftluver13 on 7/22/2012 11:16:31 PM

If I could do a summer program anywhere in the world, I would want to go to Scotland.

by otter77 on 7/22/2012 10:06:55 PM

Love to read? Love to share with other girls like you about your fav books, and more? If so, join the Read Till You Drop Club! Updates every day! Officers needed! You need a good read? Want another book like the one you just finished? Leave a comment, and we will do the best we can to find it! (More info on club page!) Laughing Thanks for reading, and join today! -Lovelydays111 (Club owner. Smile )

by lovelydays111 on 7/22/2012 9:43:14 PM

OMG I HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK!!!!

by xXILikeItLikeThatXx on 7/22/2012 7:29:21 PM