This sweetie will make your heart swoon...
This teen is protesting her high school's yoga pants policy
BREAKING NEWS: Have you seen Vivian Apple?
Understanding is an important part of friendship, Virgo...
Need some style inspo? Check out these teen fashion bloggers
4 common eyeliner mistakes and how to fix them
What time should you *really* take a shower?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 HOURS AGO QUIZ! How confident are you? http://t.co/DECUaJcD21 pic.twitter.com/qw1aemhvcv
7 HOURS AGO Wondering why things are feeling weird within your crew, Virgo? It's written in the stars: http://t.co/ka1pd6zf9N
8 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb
145 Comments | Add Yours
1. High heels or high tops? Heels! I live in them. <3
2 Sporty or girly? Girly. I'm an athlete, but I dress more girly than sporty.
3. Glitter or rhinestones? Rhinestones UNLESS they look tacky.
4. V-neck or tank top? V-neck! <3
5. Pink or blue? Hot pink. ^.^
6. Purple or green? Purple.
7. Nail polish or stick-ons? Definitely nail polish.
8. Low-rise or knee-highs? Low-rise most of the time. I have some knee-highs. :3
9. Blinged-out binder or cell-phone case? Binder. I don't like my cell bulky.
10. American Eagle or Aeropostale? American Eagle!
by dogobsessedprincess on 7/24/2012 3:38:47 PM
1.High heels or high tops? High tops.
2.Sporty or girly? A bit of both but mostly girly (:
3.Glitter or rhinestones? glitter!<3
4.V-neck or tank top? tank top.
5.Pink or blue? blue<3
6.Purple or green? purple.
7.Nail polish or stick-ons? nail polish.
8.Low-rise or knee-highs? Low-rise.
9.Blinged-out binder or cell-phone case? cell phone case.
10.American Eagle or Aeropostale? Aeropostale.
by michipie205 on 7/24/2012 1:36:49 PM
1. High tops
4. Tank top
6. Depends on the shade of green
7. nail polish
9. cell fone case
by coolgal332 on 7/24/2012 11:29:18 AM
by sydmc on 7/24/2012 8:29:40 AM
1. High heels or high tops? High tops.
2 Sporty or girly? Nerdy. hehe. More girly than sporty.
3. Glitter or rhinestones? GLITTER!
4. V-neck or tank top? Tank top.
5. Pink or blue? Bluee.
6. Purple or green? Aww. That's hard... Purple?
7. Nail polish or stick-ons? Nail polish.
8. Low-rise or knee-highs? Um. Low-rise? I don't know.
9. Blinged-out binder or cell-phone case? Binder.
10. American Eagle or Aeropostale? American Eagle
by raininghippos on 7/24/2012 1:01:36 AM
Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...
Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.
CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.