Woohoo! 25 things you gotta do this spring break
My ex has a new GF! Am I still smitten—or just jealous?
15 spring odd jobs to get ya started
18 things you need to know about the hotties of Divergent
"Untold" - An original poem
6 tricks for looking cute over spring break
5 ways to get your shiny strands back
7 cinchy ways to get more from your workout
Which fictional school is made for you?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
GL Exclusive with Lea Michele
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO School dances, sweet pastels, St. Patty's Day - Ah, spring is here! Here's what you'll need to rock 'em all: http://t.co/jvHmxL85YP
2 HOURS AGO Friendships are the best ships, but what do you do when your BFF is lying to you? We've got the low down: http://t.co/ghx4zx4mKR
3 HOURS AGO Hey! What do YOU think your school’s cafeteria could do to get you to eat more fruits and veggies? http://t.co/JeHBEAEp6e
145 Comments | Add Yours
1. High heels or high tops? Heels! I live in them. <3
2 Sporty or girly? Girly. I'm an athlete, but I dress more girly than sporty.
3. Glitter or rhinestones? Rhinestones UNLESS they look tacky.
4. V-neck or tank top? V-neck! <3
5. Pink or blue? Hot pink. ^.^
6. Purple or green? Purple.
7. Nail polish or stick-ons? Definitely nail polish.
8. Low-rise or knee-highs? Low-rise most of the time. I have some knee-highs. :3
9. Blinged-out binder or cell-phone case? Binder. I don't like my cell bulky.
10. American Eagle or Aeropostale? American Eagle!
by dogobsessedprincess on 7/24/2012 3:38:47 PM
1.High heels or high tops? High tops.
2.Sporty or girly? A bit of both but mostly girly (:
3.Glitter or rhinestones? glitter!<3
4.V-neck or tank top? tank top.
5.Pink or blue? blue<3
6.Purple or green? purple.
7.Nail polish or stick-ons? nail polish.
8.Low-rise or knee-highs? Low-rise.
9.Blinged-out binder or cell-phone case? cell phone case.
10.American Eagle or Aeropostale? Aeropostale.
by michipie205 on 7/24/2012 1:36:49 PM
1. High tops
4. Tank top
6. Depends on the shade of green
7. nail polish
9. cell fone case
by coolgal332 on 7/24/2012 11:29:18 AM
by sydmc on 7/24/2012 8:29:40 AM
1. High heels or high tops? High tops.
2 Sporty or girly? Nerdy. hehe. More girly than sporty.
3. Glitter or rhinestones? GLITTER!
4. V-neck or tank top? Tank top.
5. Pink or blue? Bluee.
6. Purple or green? Aww. That's hard... Purple?
7. Nail polish or stick-ons? Nail polish.
8. Low-rise or knee-highs? Um. Low-rise? I don't know.
9. Blinged-out binder or cell-phone case? Binder.
10. American Eagle or Aeropostale? American Eagle
by raininghippos on 7/24/2012 1:01:36 AM
It Takes Two: Win, read and review!
Win, read and review an exclusive, advanced reading copy of It Takes Two: A Whole New Ball Game by Belle Payton...and you might be featured by GL! CLICK HERE to enter