12 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

13 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

14 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

3 ways to rock the nautical look this summer

In a sea of sundresses and shorts, our take on the classic nautical trend is sure to make you stand out. The sailor inspired vibe is...

Ok so I have noticed these pimple looking bumps on my boobs could I have breast cancer?

Hey girl,

Breast cancer is lumps inside your breasts, so you probably just have a pimple that you can solve with body wash and lotion. To be safe, show the bumps to your mom or a doc and see what they say!

Meghan D.

by Laxchic2 on 7/27/2012 11:48:33 PM

Tomorrow I am going to a festival. I want to look very cute!!!
What should I wear????

Hey girl,

Summer festivals are the time for casual chic, so why not go in shorts and a cute top, maybe a striped tee? You don't have to wear anything fancy, you want to be comfortable so you can have fun!

Meghan D.

by kittykove2 on 7/27/2012 10:47:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hi, I was wondering what age you think is best to start wearing a push up bra? Thx!

Hey babe,

I would say whenever you feel it would be most comfortable.  I stayed in normal padded bras for about two years before I tried out a few padded ones.
Jordan S.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/24/2012 9:53:51 PM

Ooh, I love the dress and the navy outfit! I'm a curvy girl, but I'm not a prostitute, so why should I dress like one right? This dress is the perfect balance!

by cheetah#1 on 7/24/2012 9:01:23 PM

hey, calling any sweetie pies with curly fries on their head.
yes, you did read that right! a CLUB FOR CURLY HAIR!
this club is NOT for girls with straight hair looking for tips on curling, just for girls with curls and waves in their hair! all races, ethinities, and colors welcome! as long as you have curly hair, you're welcome.
Positions are open, just ask! we'll give tips, hairstyles, and recomendations. join today!

by briana13 on 7/24/2012 4:53:53 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
HEY MODS! First off, I want to thank you guys for listening to my dilemnas. Next, I want you to help me with a couple. The first one I have is easy. You see, I want to go for the all out preppy look but I don't know how to apply the makeup. The next one: I am basically ignored in school. I hear people whisper my name as if they are gossiping about me. People pressure me to do things I don't want to do and then reject me if I don't do them. Can you help me out with those problems? I would be most grateful.

Hey chica! So glad to hear you like our advice!  Easy one first: Preppy looks are all about simplicity and timelessness, so keep your makeup to a minimum.  A little bit of foundation, blush, and a swipe of lip gloss are all you need.  If you want something for your eyes, try some mascara and a little bit of brown eyeliner right under your top lashes to make your eyes pop.

The next one is a toughie- You absolutely shouldn't do anything you aren't comfortable with. If people are pressuring you to do something that is against your morals, stick by it.  But if people are encouraging you to step outside of your comfort zone (got see a scary movie, sleepover at someone's house, etc.) try it!  Keep your head high and be friendly- try to make some new friends who won't pressure you and then ignore you if you don't do exactly what you want.

Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by transform2314 on 7/24/2012 2:45:02 PM

ATTENTION ALL 39 CLUES FANS!
I've created a club for the 39 CLUES!
ANYBODY WHO READ THE BOOKS OR PLAYS THE ONLINE GAMES, COME AND JOIN NEW AGENTS! Tell me which branch your in, JANUS(artistic and creative, but can also be extremely impulsive), Tomas(sports and their brawn, but not for their brains, even when some Tomas are intelligent), Ekaterina(clever and inventive), Lucian(secrecy, sabotage, poison weapons, leadership, and lying), or the Madrigals(stealthy and secretive) just like Dan and Amy!
COME AND JOIN THE NEW AND ONLY 39 CLUES CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty please with cherry on top?
Sike! It's an order from the Cahills! (clearing throat)...Are you gonna join the hunt and be the most powerful person in the worlds or be a coward and walk away with a million dollars? THE FATE OF THE WORLD IS IN YOUR HANDS CAHILLS-IN-THE-PROCESS!

by Susmita24 on 7/24/2012 2:39:46 PM

ATTENTION ALL 39 CLUES FANS!
I've created a club for the 39 CLUES!

by Susmita24 on 7/24/2012 2:36:31 PM

mod mod mod mod
my mom wont let me wear makeup.... im only allowed a little pink lipgloss. i really wanna wear eyeliner cuz i have kinda small eyes. right now i use clearasil for my face but my moms gonna buy me the essentials line from clean and clear when im done. i have pimples under my eyes and whenever i wash under them i get a new pimple like right away. i really wanna wear concealer to hide my pimples and dark circles [i have them all day, its hereditary.] but she wont let me wear makeup. help!

Hey girlie! If you break out easily, especially under your eyes in a sensitive area, your mom is right for not letting you wear makeup.  Concealer is heavy and can make you break out even more!  If they pimples are really bothering you and won't go away, ask your mom if you can see a dermatologist about getting something a little stronger to help you out. Eyeliner actually makes your eyes look smaller and more closed, so if you want your eyes to look bigger, ask your mom if you can get clear mascara.  Mascara will help curl your eyelashes and make your eyes look more open! Plus, if it is clear, your mom may be cool with it because it won't look like you're wearing makeup.  Good luck!

Kate G.

by fiafia17 on 7/24/2012 12:41:19 PM

I think the dress in too Fourth-of-July-ish

by Bobalina on 7/24/2012 11:38:39 AM