44 MINUTES AGO If you're a #Marvel fan, you absolutely *have* to watch the #CaptainAmericaCivilWar trailer:

1 HOURS AGO You *can* make an awesome pie. Here's how:

3 ways to rock the nautical look this summer

In a sea of sundresses and shorts, our take on the classic nautical trend is sure to make you stand out. The sailor inspired vibe is...

The maxi dress makes the model look really tall, which is perfectly fine, but it's like...whoa she's tall.

by BBMarie on 7/24/2012 11:07:31 AM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/24/2012 10:42:38 AM

I agree with @sprinklz28 the dress is an odd length and i don't think i could pull it off.

by heather99 on 7/24/2012 10:17:19 AM

Please join my club, The Agency!
Its for all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

by Ostar21 on 7/24/2012 8:30:46 AM

LOVE! It's so cute and modern. First coment (hee hee hee)Smile

by rosiegrl on 7/24/2012 8:09:23 AM

I like the maxi, even though I don't think I could pull it off, it's still my favorite! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/24/2012 3:25:58 AM

Love the brunch outfit!!! The last dress is a stange length though.

by sprinklz28 on 7/24/2012 1:39:08 AM

Super cute fall outfit idea: Add a little texture to your look with a ruffled blouse under a cardigan.
What do you do to study?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?