6 MINUTES AGO Is @bellathorne coming to #PLL?! http://t.co/gKsnx11McY

AN HOUR AGO 3 water proof mascaras that are *actually* water proof: http://t.co/iNDtibH45S

2 HOURS AGO The best jobs for ages 16 and under: http://t.co/jaQCE4u2zl

COMMENTS

3 ways to rock the nautical look this summer

In a sea of sundresses and shorts, our take on the classic nautical trend is sure to make you stand out. The sailor inspired vibe is...

The maxi dress makes the model look really tall, which is perfectly fine, but it's like...whoa she's tall.

by BBMarie on 7/24/2012 11:07:31 AM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/24/2012 10:42:38 AM

I agree with @sprinklz28 the dress is an odd length and i don't think i could pull it off.

by heather99 on 7/24/2012 10:17:19 AM

Please join my club, The Agency!
Its for all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

xx
Olivia

by Ostar21 on 7/24/2012 8:30:46 AM

LOVE! It's so cute and modern. First coment (hee hee hee)Smile

by rosiegrl on 7/24/2012 8:09:23 AM

I like the maxi, even though I don't think I could pull it off, it's still my favorite! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/24/2012 3:25:58 AM

Love the brunch outfit!!! The last dress is a stange length though.

by sprinklz28 on 7/24/2012 1:39:08 AM

Rock a sparkly top during the daytime by adding an oversized sweater and clunky jewelry to tone down the glitter.

What is the most essential item in your purse?

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!