8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?: http://t.co/U4gB1YFQ6q pic.twitter.com/WXos1Dz7jh

9 HOURS AGO Going all #BlankSpace on your crush? We feel ya: http://t.co/dLI2CtZ59Q pic.twitter.com/b7f6c4lA8Q

10 HOURS AGO Starting a new school? Six steps to keep things smooth: http://t.co/ygXAO0sXKQ pic.twitter.com/RsRGjRvqY4

COMMENTS

3 ways to rock the nautical look this summer

In a sea of sundresses and shorts, our take on the classic nautical trend is sure to make you stand out. The sailor inspired vibe is...

The maxi dress makes the model look really tall, which is perfectly fine, but it's like...whoa she's tall.

by BBMarie on 7/24/2012 11:07:31 AM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/24/2012 10:42:38 AM

I agree with @sprinklz28 the dress is an odd length and i don't think i could pull it off.

by heather99 on 7/24/2012 10:17:19 AM

Please join my club, The Agency!
Its for all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

xx
Olivia

by Ostar21 on 7/24/2012 8:30:46 AM

LOVE! It's so cute and modern. First coment (hee hee hee)Smile

by rosiegrl on 7/24/2012 8:09:23 AM

I like the maxi, even though I don't think I could pull it off, it's still my favorite! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/24/2012 3:25:58 AM

Love the brunch outfit!!! The last dress is a stange length though.

by sprinklz28 on 7/24/2012 1:39:08 AM

Be proactive when it comes to your makeup. Try on some different colors the night before school so that you won’t have to rush in the morning.

What makeup can you not survive without?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.