1 HOURS AGO Who inspires us to be strong, successful, independent women (besides our moms, of course)?: http://t.co/ktxJfKL7K6

2 HOURS AGO Love @PeytonList's cute cover look? Steal her style: http://t.co/hg7NFvOE0S #GLpeyton

3 HOURS AGO #BookClub: Learn to see life in a new way with this incredible new read. More about #BLIND here: http://t.co/qpfkWViM2j

COMMENTS

Caught mid-convo

I was bored doing homework one afternoon so I started sketching out a fake convo between my crush and I on a piece of notebook paper...

haha, we can only wonder what that paper would have said.

by Glitterheart16 on 9/26/2012 11:59:32 PM

Lol Well at least you didn't have to talk to both your parents about it! That would have been a lot worse!

by Augie on 8/11/2012 6:29:51 PM

Haha thanks! :-D

by maggie183 on 8/8/2012 3:33:43 PM

@maggie183-LOL! I'm so sorry!

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/5/2012 12:04:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I really like this guy and IDK if he likes me I mean weve known eachother forevs and when we were in 1 grade were like besties and he makes fun of me in a fun way which I would call flirting and he tricks me into sitting with him but the probis that we can never hang out much and were 10 so we cant really "Date" or anything but he also does it with another girl and she is like really mean to me How do I know if he likes me????? Without asking him? Hes really cute when he flirts though like when I fight with my friends that are girls including the mean girl he always takes my sideSmile But does he like me?

Hey girlie! Why not focus less on whether or not he likes you and just enjoy flirting with him! It seems like this guy might just be flirty in general, but that doesn't mean you can't be flirty back! xoxo

Kate G.

by megacutie66 on 7/26/2012 9:38:10 PM

MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD
There is this guy I can't stop thinking about and we stay up late on Minecraft or Instant messaging. The other night he left said "very pretty (jk" when i was telling him about my hair" do you think he was flirting with me or not. I've had seven conversations (all started by him) over the last three days? Whats going on?

Hey girl! Sounds like he's being pretty flirty.  However, if you met him online, it can be dangerous to meet someone in person.  If you know him in person, keep up the flirting and have fun! xxoo
Maggie P.

by icecream8975 on 7/26/2012 4:48:43 PM

This was my blush much lol believe me it was BAD!!!!

by maggie183 on 7/26/2012 3:10:42 PM