6 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

9 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

10 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

COMMENTS

High dive horror

I went with my friends to a water park where they had a 30-foot-high diving board. When I jumped off of it and landed in...

Boy, that stinks! Frown Did anybody *gulp* see your exposed top??? :'(

by ilovesaturdays123 on 9/17/2012 8:34:30 PM

If that happened, I'd just look for it, and if anyone finds out, then it could be worse. They could have to clean out the bathrooms at Taco Bell

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 7:46:07 PM

MOD, MOD, MOD, MOD, MOD,MOD,MOD
There's this guy I like and know pretty well but he is flirting with me and I'm flirting with him as well. You might say no problem. Well there is one, I'm not sure what I should do, he also is two years older then me. Am i making a mistake, should we wait? I want to keep him as a friend but I wouldn't mind if we were something more? Help me?

Hey! It sounds to me like you really like this guy Smile congrats, it can be fun to have a crush. The best way to deal with this is to be his friend and see if something more happens naturally. I have seen so many girls get hurt and ruin friendships because they "had to know" if someone liked them, and they asked the guy about it and made the whole situation awkward. I even did that myself when I was younger. It's better to have a secret crush on your friend than to have a public crush on your ex-friend. good luck!

Helen S.

by icecream8975 on 8/6/2012 8:04:03 PM

OMG! I'm so sorry!

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/5/2012 12:02:19 PM

I fell on my face once by doing the blob. I went up 5 or 6 ft in the air but, when you fall on your face, it affects your whole body. The staff had to send in two lifeguards to get me out because I couldn't move my legs (I wore a lifejacket). I ended up being ok but, it hurt SOOOOOO BAD!! But I got a hug from my close friends. I love water but, it can suck sometimes.

by Demeter99 on 8/3/2012 4:14:40 PM

Thank goodness its our tops that fall off, I lost mine recently but I was able to find it fast. Horror if we were to lose our bottoms or get a real bad wedgie from a water slide.

by fashionqn on 8/1/2012 3:06:51 PM

yikes!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/30/2012 11:34:34 AM

OMG GIRL I FEEL FOR YA !!!!!!!!!

by TSfan#1 on 7/28/2012 5:46:29 PM