1 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

2 HOURS AGO 20 fun & flirty ways to connect with your crush: http://t.co/vCYuNzJLBN

3 HOURS AGO How to deal with a dude who doesn't want to be seen in public with you: http://t.co/qUwo536bo0

COMMENTS

Not the leg up I was hoping for

I was spending the day on a boat with my family and our family friends who I have known all my life. I have a major...

Me and my friend were biking to my house. We had just turned a corner and i was well ahead of my friend so i decided to look back and see where she was. I was still cruising on my bike when i looked back then, BAM! I ran straight into a parked truck! The worst part was that a lot of wayyy older kids lived on the street we were on!!! I was mortified!!!!

by rawr77 on 9/7/2012 10:42:39 PM

why would she embarrass her like that???!!!!

by Linsertart on 8/21/2012 2:18:24 PM

That's something you don't say to a guy every day!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 7:42:48 PM

Oh wow! Lol

by Augie on 8/11/2012 6:25:44 PM

You Are Invited! Heya all my members! You are all invited to our late nite club meeting! When? 10:00 tonight and tomorrow night Where? Become a Cuter You! club Why? Because I feel we all need to chat live...spread the word!

by LOLGirl109 on 8/8/2012 5:12:09 PM

Haha,I'm so sorry! It would have been even worse if she said butt!

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/5/2012 12:00:27 PM

Well, Mom's sort of have a thing for match making(and not letting u go out with the match). So if you think about it it would have been way worse if she suggested you guess set up a date- or told him to ask u out because you have a huge crush. not so bad if yah think of it that way

by Sunbreath on 8/3/2012 8:05:34 PM

Well at least she didnt ask you if you thought he was hot you could have been dead

by OneDirection1843 on 8/2/2012 5:54:30 PM

At least she didnt really embarrass you and ask you if you thought he had a nice looking butt. Moms can sometimes say things at the wrong time.

by fashionqn on 8/2/2012 3:35:50 PM

grd'rent. and friend . emberrassing.

by lexigirl1 on 7/31/2012 2:08:41 PM