Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO The Vamps just started a war with Fifth Harmony: http://t.co/6djSXGGqpA

12 HOURS AGO Exciting new for @ShawnMendes fans: http://t.co/o8tNHMmSBX

13 HOURS AGO .@Meghan_Trainor covered @5SOS's "Don't Stop," and it was amazing: http://t.co/BwuteeHODC

COMMENTS

Hot athlete alert: Nathan Adrian

Swimmer Nathan Adrian, 23, snagged a gold medal for the 4x100-meter relay in Beijing and is on target to collect more hardware in London. And with abs...

OMG, he is HOT! Swimmers have the sexiest bodies. I like that V-Part on a guys body below their stomach. I wish I could see more.

by fashionqn on 8/1/2012 3:01:20 PM

oawesftdyguhijwlefsdl. nathan adrian. ohmy. /speechless

by nightless on 8/1/2012 11:39:48 AM

I like ryan lotche better! Smile

by softballismyBFF on 7/30/2012 4:05:11 PM

LOVE HIN!!!! I'm a swimmer 2!!!

by kenzielynn on 7/29/2012 11:33:16 PM

One of the reasons why i watch the olympics....

by sarahluvsu on 7/29/2012 2:21:03 AM

OMG WHEN I SAW THIS PICTURE I GOT OUT MY IPOD AND TOOK A PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by TSfan#1 on 7/27/2012 3:22:23 PM

HE'S SOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!

by Demeter99 on 7/26/2012 8:18:33 PM

He is sooooo cute!!!!!!

by snagmonkey on 7/26/2012 6:33:51 PM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/24/2012 10:42:58 AM

Please join my club, The Agency!
Its for all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

xx
Olivia

by Ostar21 on 7/24/2012 8:31:55 AM

Stay hydrated! When exercising, drink lotsa water while working out to replenish the fluid you lost while sweatin’ it up.

Your parents have a huge list of chores for you to do when you get home. And on top of that, you had the WORST day at school! You...

A person should change their shampoo every six months because the hair will get used to it and does not get clean.

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.