AN HOUR AGO 20 things you won't learn in school: http://t.co/aFaS0bT4wl

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 red-hot readers feel the love with this @AntibullyInfo bracelet: http://t.co/B3fKHk5cnR

3 HOURS AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week: http://t.co/aIbCoYgqEe

COMMENTS

Hot athlete alert: Nathan Adrian

Swimmer Nathan Adrian, 23, snagged a gold medal for the 4x100-meter relay in Beijing and is on target to collect more hardware in London. And with abs...

OMG, he is HOT! Swimmers have the sexiest bodies. I like that V-Part on a guys body below their stomach. I wish I could see more.

by fashionqn on 8/1/2012 3:01:20 PM

oawesftdyguhijwlefsdl. nathan adrian. ohmy. /speechless

by nightless on 8/1/2012 11:39:48 AM

I like ryan lotche better! Smile

by softballismyBFF on 7/30/2012 4:05:11 PM

LOVE HIN!!!! I'm a swimmer 2!!!

by kenzielynn on 7/29/2012 11:33:16 PM

One of the reasons why i watch the olympics....

by sarahluvsu on 7/29/2012 2:21:03 AM

OMG WHEN I SAW THIS PICTURE I GOT OUT MY IPOD AND TOOK A PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by TSfan#1 on 7/27/2012 3:22:23 PM

HE'S SOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!

by Demeter99 on 7/26/2012 8:18:33 PM

He is sooooo cute!!!!!!

by snagmonkey on 7/26/2012 6:33:51 PM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/24/2012 10:42:58 AM

Please join my club, The Agency!
Its for all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

xx