AN HOUR AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

13 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

16 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

COMMENTS

Hot athlete alert: Nathan Adrian

Swimmer Nathan Adrian, 23, snagged a gold medal for the 4x100-meter relay in Beijing and is on target to collect more hardware in London. And with abs...

I met him before and I have his autograph Laughing

by europeanfrenchy on 7/24/2012 6:49:53 AM

So...hot! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/24/2012 3:30:18 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Six meals a day? I used to eat a lot of snacks, and stuff. But now I cut it down a LOT only three meals a day and no snacks. I thought I was being healthier, and I am starting to lose some weight, but is this unhealthy?! I don't really feel hungry for anything more.!

Hey chica,

I wouldn't say that it's unhealthy, but it is healthier to eat several smaller meals a day.  Such a drastic change in appetite is likely to either be based on your daily activity and whether or not you're feeling well, but it could also be that it's merely an adjustment to your choice to eat less.  Either way, you're absolutely healthy as long as you're eating what you feel is right for your body every day.
Jordan S.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/23/2012 10:28:55 PM

I saw him on the olympic trials!

by heather99 on 7/23/2012 8:22:24 PM

Hey, I just met you.
And this is crazy...
Just kidding!!! (Although... Smile )

by AlwaysDreamer on 7/23/2012 8:19:36 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
hey! i was wondering if there was a way i could make my matoblism(can't spell but i think you might know what i mean) high/fast becuase i have a very slow one and i hate it i gain weight so so so easily. please help(: thanks!

Helen S.

by princesschick1999 on 7/23/2012 7:23:04 PM

Hey girlies!
Join my club
"Just us girls up in here[:" You can find it on my profile! It's a girls club and we can talk about our needs, etc. Makeup, hair, beauty, fashion, school, friends, whatever you want to talk about! Positions are open! We're always updated! Please join, it would mean a lot to me! Thanks(;
-M

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/23/2012 7:15:45 PM

He.Is.HOT! Laughing

by Alykat18 on 7/23/2012 6:49:51 PM

ATTENTION! Curly and wavu haired girls!
Come to my club Curls go curls!
A club for girls with curls and waves. This is NOT a club for staight haired girls on curling their hair just, for curlies. we'll share tips and stuff just whatever basically. this club is for ANYONE with curls and waves in their hair. All races and colors are welcome, as long as you have curly hair. Postition are open!
join today!