2 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

3 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

3 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

Hot athlete alert: Nathan Adrian

Swimmer Nathan Adrian, 23, snagged a gold medal for the 4x100-meter relay in Beijing and is on target to collect more hardware in London. And with abs...

OMG, he is HOT! Swimmers have the sexiest bodies. I like that V-Part on a guys body below their stomach. I wish I could see more.

by fashionqn on 8/1/2012 3:01:20 PM

oawesftdyguhijwlefsdl. nathan adrian. ohmy. /speechless

by nightless on 8/1/2012 11:39:48 AM

I like ryan lotche better! Smile

by softballismyBFF on 7/30/2012 4:05:11 PM

LOVE HIN!!!! I'm a swimmer 2!!!

by kenzielynn on 7/29/2012 11:33:16 PM

One of the reasons why i watch the olympics....

by sarahluvsu on 7/29/2012 2:21:03 AM

OMG WHEN I SAW THIS PICTURE I GOT OUT MY IPOD AND TOOK A PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by TSfan#1 on 7/27/2012 3:22:23 PM

HE'S SOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!

by Demeter99 on 7/26/2012 8:18:33 PM

He is sooooo cute!!!!!!

by snagmonkey on 7/26/2012 6:33:51 PM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/24/2012 10:42:58 AM

Please join my club, The Agency!
Its for all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

xx
Olivia

by Ostar21 on 7/24/2012 8:31:55 AM

I met him before and I have his autograph Laughing

by europeanfrenchy on 7/24/2012 6:49:53 AM

So...hot! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/24/2012 3:30:18 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Six meals a day? I used to eat a lot of snacks, and stuff. But now I cut it down a LOT only three meals a day and no snacks. I thought I was being healthier, and I am starting to lose some weight, but is this unhealthy?! I don't really feel hungry for anything more.!

Hey chica,

I wouldn't say that it's unhealthy, but it is healthier to eat several smaller meals a day.  Such a drastic change in appetite is likely to either be based on your daily activity and whether or not you're feeling well, but it could also be that it's merely an adjustment to your choice to eat less.  Either way, you're absolutely healthy as long as you're eating what you feel is right for your body every day.
Jordan S.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/23/2012 10:28:55 PM

I saw him on the olympic trials!

by heather99 on 7/23/2012 8:22:24 PM

Hey, I just met you.
And this is crazy...
Just kidding!!! (Although... Smile )

by AlwaysDreamer on 7/23/2012 8:19:36 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
hey! i was wondering if there was a way i could make my matoblism(can't spell but i think you might know what i mean) high/fast becuase i have a very slow one and i hate it i gain weight so so so easily. please help(: thanks!

Helen S.

by princesschick1999 on 7/23/2012 7:23:04 PM

Hey girlies!
Join my club
"Just us girls up in here[:" You can find it on my profile! It's a girls club and we can talk about our needs, etc. Makeup, hair, beauty, fashion, school, friends, whatever you want to talk about! Positions are open! We're always updated! Please join, it would mean a lot to me! Thanks(;
-M

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/23/2012 7:15:45 PM

He.Is.HOT! Laughing

by Alykat18 on 7/23/2012 6:49:51 PM

ATTENTION! Curly and wavu haired girls!
Come to my club Curls go curls!
A club for girls with curls and waves. This is NOT a club for staight haired girls on curling their hair just, for curlies. we'll share tips and stuff just whatever basically. this club is for ANYONE with curls and waves in their hair. All races and colors are welcome, as long as you have curly hair. Postition are open!
join today!