4 HOURS AGO Too early to talk about #BTS ? Here's our official 2015 glam guide: http://t.co/CibJItloxh pic.twitter.com/pExxdAi8oz

5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your perfect end-of-summer read?: http://t.co/fT4RFNc8Sr pic.twitter.com/YUvlmK7Kux

7 HOURS AGO Hit the hallways in style with these gorgeous natural highlights: http://t.co/6KlWLnvZyB pic.twitter.com/kn56tu5DYh

COMMENTS

Hot athlete alert: Nathan Adrian

Swimmer Nathan Adrian, 23, snagged a gold medal for the 4x100-meter relay in Beijing and is on target to collect more hardware in London. And with abs...

OMG, he is HOT! Swimmers have the sexiest bodies. I like that V-Part on a guys body below their stomach. I wish I could see more.

by fashionqn on 8/1/2012 3:01:20 PM

oawesftdyguhijwlefsdl. nathan adrian. ohmy. /speechless

by nightless on 8/1/2012 11:39:48 AM

I like ryan lotche better! Smile

by softballismyBFF on 7/30/2012 4:05:11 PM

LOVE HIN!!!! I'm a swimmer 2!!!

by kenzielynn on 7/29/2012 11:33:16 PM

One of the reasons why i watch the olympics....

by sarahluvsu on 7/29/2012 2:21:03 AM

OMG WHEN I SAW THIS PICTURE I GOT OUT MY IPOD AND TOOK A PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by TSfan#1 on 7/27/2012 3:22:23 PM

HE'S SOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!

by Demeter99 on 7/26/2012 8:18:33 PM

He is sooooo cute!!!!!!

by snagmonkey on 7/26/2012 6:33:51 PM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/24/2012 10:42:58 AM

Please join my club, The Agency!
Its for all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

xx
Olivia

by Ostar21 on 7/24/2012 8:31:55 AM

I met him before and I have his autograph Laughing

by europeanfrenchy on 7/24/2012 6:49:53 AM

So...hot! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/24/2012 3:30:18 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Six meals a day? I used to eat a lot of snacks, and stuff. But now I cut it down a LOT only three meals a day and no snacks. I thought I was being healthier, and I am starting to lose some weight, but is this unhealthy?! I don't really feel hungry for anything more.!

Hey chica,

I wouldn't say that it's unhealthy, but it is healthier to eat several smaller meals a day.  Such a drastic change in appetite is likely to either be based on your daily activity and whether or not you're feeling well, but it could also be that it's merely an adjustment to your choice to eat less.  Either way, you're absolutely healthy as long as you're eating what you feel is right for your body every day.
Jordan S.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/23/2012 10:28:55 PM

I saw him on the olympic trials!

by heather99 on 7/23/2012 8:22:24 PM

Hey, I just met you.
And this is crazy...
Just kidding!!! (Although... Smile )

by AlwaysDreamer on 7/23/2012 8:19:36 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
hey! i was wondering if there was a way i could make my matoblism(can't spell but i think you might know what i mean) high/fast becuase i have a very slow one and i hate it i gain weight so so so easily. please help(: thanks!

Helen S.

by princesschick1999 on 7/23/2012 7:23:04 PM

Hey girlies!
Join my club
"Just us girls up in here[:" You can find it on my profile! It's a girls club and we can talk about our needs, etc. Makeup, hair, beauty, fashion, school, friends, whatever you want to talk about! Positions are open! We're always updated! Please join, it would mean a lot to me! Thanks(;
-M

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/23/2012 7:15:45 PM

He.Is.HOT! Laughing

by Alykat18 on 7/23/2012 6:49:51 PM

ATTENTION! Curly and wavu haired girls!
Come to my club Curls go curls!
A club for girls with curls and waves. This is NOT a club for staight haired girls on curling their hair just, for curlies. we'll share tips and stuff just whatever basically. this club is for ANYONE with curls and waves in their hair. All races and colors are welcome, as long as you have curly hair. Postition are open!
join today!

by briana13 on 7/23/2012 6:37:19 PM

Having a rough day? Sit down and think about 10 things that you are truly thankful for! It’ll remind you of the positive things in your life and get you back to your normal self in no time. Having a positive mind will lead to a postive you for both your emotional and physical health.

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

I should weigh myself frequently so I can manage my diet accordingly.

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.