AN HOUR AGO Exactly what to get your besties for under $20: http://t.co/7DhXVivyTq

1 HOURS AGO Looking for your next thriller? Enter to win a copy of Undertow by @SharkProse: http://t.co/FHGFzSDntG

2 HOURS AGO ✨Wishing all of you lovely GLgirls a very Happy Thanksgiving… now brb while I go smash this turkey like http://t.co/ST2zE75Utb

COMMENTS

How often can you call a guy 'til ya hit stalker status?

A guy called me, and I wasn’t home. I called him back, but he hasn’t called me since then! How often can you call a guy before...

My crush always smiled around me when we were talking. I thought I gave him enough hints that I liked him but nothing happened. So I told I liked him and asked if he likes me back but he said I don't know. Does he like me or not? I'm very confused.

Hey girlie,

Totally understand why you're feeling confused! I would be too. But the truth is, your crush could be confused about whether he likes you or not - and whether he wants to act on it or not. Sometimes guys aren't great at flirting/asking a girl out because they're not sure how they feel, they're afraid of being rejected, or they're just plain scared of making a move. It's way easier to be passive and not say anything, right? Give it a little more time and keep talking, flirting, etc. But if nothing happens in a little while, he's probably too indecisive or just likes you as friends. You can't wait around forever for him - you told him you liked him after all, so now it's his move. And if he doesn't act fast, move on to someone who KNOWS you're special Smile

Lauren C.

by cupcake8715 on 8/17/2012 12:55:11 AM

mod mod mod
so i loke this guy and he doesnt know me i need him to make the first move because i have no experience at all i need him to notice me and like me.

Hey girl!

If you two haven't ever really talked, it sounds like your interest in him is more of a crush. You can't truly know that you like him unless you two have interactions and conversations. So, the best thing to do is strike up a conversation! I know this can be nerve racking but you'll never be able to get closer to him unless you do. Even if you wear cute outfits and give him a glance in the hallway, he likely doesn't know that you have any interest in him. You have to show him!
Rachael A.

by susu.96 on 7/27/2012 2:19:05 PM

please answer me so i have this crush on this guy but he doesn't even know that i exist well to be honest i caught him staring at me once or twice but he had;nt done anything and i will never speak to him first i need him to start please help i hve NO experience

by susu.96 on 7/27/2012 2:13:34 PM

HAHA LOVE BILLS ANSWER!!!
MODMMODMOD!
My bff says my bgf might like me. We chatted on fb and he says he misses me ALOT! Weve been friends for 2 yrs and i havnt seen him scince march cuz i moved 17 hrs away. Idk his # but im his best gal friend. I really wanna see him again and when i move back or chat on fb with him... do you think i can take it a step further? Any advice? Please reply asap. PS i loooved the how to ace every class including gym article. I WILL be top of my class thank you MOD

Hey chica, that's kind of a long distance for a healthy relationship. But if you're planning on moving back, then you could have a chance with your BGF. You didn't mention anything about you liking him, though... I'm assuming that you do, or you wouldn't be asking this. So just consider if you wanna risk the friendship that you have with him on a relationship. If you really, really like him and think you two would be a good fit (and if you're good friends already, then you probably are), then give it a try. Good luck, and thanks! Smile
Carrie R.

by YayaYuiki on 7/25/2012 2:28:03 PM

Let Vanessa help you with the steps on how to deal with boys in the free live book Snitched!

Sorry girl! No links to other websites on here!
Kelly G.

by katya4 on 7/25/2012 11:54:05 AM

Well, you should never call a guy unless he arranged for you to or called you first. You shouldn't call the guy first

by margaretrhiana on 7/24/2012 7:43:13 PM

That didn't really answer the question well

by fallsb-ball on 7/24/2012 4:44:56 PM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/24/2012 10:47:01 AM

Mod! Mod!
This year I am going to be in 8th grade and I would like to start dating. A few of my friends have started dating too. My mom doesn't really care, but my dad doesn't even like me having guy friends. He tells me I can't date until I'm 16. He said he doesn't want to take me over to a "little" boys house every Friday night. What's his problem? I'm about to turn 14. It's hard to talk about it with him because my parents are divorced and don't get along, so I don't have anyone to really back me up (except my aunts-- but they aren't much help!). Any suggestions on why he acts this way? Any advice on how to make him see I'm mature enough to have a boyfriend?

Hey girl!  I would bet that it isn't you that your dad is worried about.  A lot of times, dads are strict on daughters because they think the worst of teenage boys.  Ask your dad if you can go on group dates with a few friends.  Once he gets used to that idea, it might be easier to get him to let you date one on one. xoxo

Kate G.

by brenlxl on 7/24/2012 9:31:30 AM

Please join my club, The Agency!
Its for all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

xx