AN HOUR AGO These celebs are definitely killin' the selfie game #MustFollow: http://t.co/cjJgTVKZxk

2 HOURS AGO We dare ya to try these crazy-cute kimono styles: http://t.co/oNy8Venaav

3 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy! Snag Eve's effortless beauty look: http://t.co/imZqrP4myV

COMMENTS

How often can you call a guy 'til ya hit stalker status?

A guy called me, and I wasn’t home. I called him back, but he hasn’t called me since then! How often can you call a guy before...

I hit stalker level once(but it was nothing like this situation). That guy is so weird though, it was okay. Plus he was depressed and needed an admirer. So...yeah...

by Acutiebookworm on 7/24/2012 3:44:45 AM

So, I love my boyfriend to death. He is absolutely amazing to me and we couldn't be any happier together. If you remember me, he moved a couple states away last week. We are so happy that we were going to try a long distance relationship until he hopefully moves back in 6 months. But there's one problem...
My mom.
She doesn't want me to even TRY to keep up with Devin. She doesn't even want me to talk to him anymore. She says it won't be fair to him because he'll start to like other girls in his new town and feel guilty. But he has even said that I will always be the only girl he will ever love. He's even talked about marriage! Why can't my mom just support me?
Do you have any tips for me? I don't want to end it with Devin. He's amazing and I really don't want to lose him.
Sorry for the length, and thank you in advance. Smile Help?

Hey girl!  I see where your mom is coming from, she just doesn't want you to get hurt.  Long distance relationships are super hard but they can work.  You two may naturally grow apart, but it doesn't hurt to try.  I would suggest keeping up your communication with your bf because you need to keep each other well informed with what's going on in your lives.  Good luck! xxooo
Maggie P.

by candycrush12 on 7/24/2012 3:24:41 AM

please reply to this!
so my ex bf and I are good friends, even though we used to date. he broke up with me about a year ago, but the other day he texted me asking me who i liked (he doesn't text me often) i told him it wasn't his business so he asked if I still liked him (i don't) I told him i didn't and he responded "oh:/" and our convo sorta ended, do you think he still likes me? i mean he broke up with me, and it would be super awk if he did like me HELP

Hey girlie,

It sounds like something is a bit off with him.  Judging based on what he said after you said you didn't like him, he may still have some feelings for you.  Who knows, people have a lot of different reasons for breaking up with their significant others, it may not have been what he really wanted at the time.  Or maybe he realized that he made a mistake.
Jordan S.

by stormysea on 7/24/2012 12:15:44 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Ok I'm really scared about my parents checking my texts. They never said they were going to, and I don't say anything bad....the worst I have said is "fricking"...on the other hand my friends have gin as far as saying the f word! Whenever they say it I just respond with a "wow" but I'm worried my parents would get mad at me because my friends say that! Do you think they will? I'm so scared!

Hey babe,

If they said they would never check, then I doubt they would without any real reason to.  So there's nothing to worry about as long as you don't give them a reason to check.  And I'm sure they'd never hold what your friends say against you!
Jordan S.

by paramoregurl on 7/23/2012 9:18:47 PM

lol bill's comment. You would have a problem if you did that. Tong

by lovelydays111 on 7/23/2012 8:58:36 PM

When i gave my guy friend my #, he called my 4 times as a prank call. i thought he was seriously so i called him back twice. It turned out his friend was prank calling me so to get back at him, i had my way awesome super cool nieghbor prank call him! It was hilarious. She was all like, "Hello. Would you like your big mac from McDonald's delivered to your house?" he was like, "ummmm who is this?!?!?" and she was like "Your the house on Bluestem right?" (bluestem is his street he lives on and i know that bc my bff lives on that street too) and he started playing along withour prank call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so funny, i will never forget it

by heather99 on 7/23/2012 8:39:03 PM

Thank you!!!!

by snagmonkey on 7/23/2012 7:59:07 PM

So it's been a while since I last checked my bra size 1 year and 2 months last time i check i was a 34A but now I'm a 32B I've checked myself multiple times not cheating and standing up but i still can't believe the difference is this normal?????

hey! Yeah that's totally normal, you're getting older so you're body's bound to grow with you Smile

Helen S.

by snagmonkey on 7/23/2012 7:45:40 PM

Hey girlies!
Join my club
"Just us girls up in here[:" You can find it on my profile! It's a girls club and we can talk about our needs, etc. Makeup, hair, beauty, fashion, school, friends, whatever you want to talk about! Positions are open! We're always updated! Please join, it would mean a lot to me! Thanks(;
-M