7 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

10 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

11 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

How often can you call a guy 'til ya hit stalker status?

A guy called me, and I wasn’t home. I called him back, but he hasn’t called me since then! How often can you call a guy before...

My crush always smiled around me when we were talking. I thought I gave him enough hints that I liked him but nothing happened. So I told I liked him and asked if he likes me back but he said I don't know. Does he like me or not? I'm very confused.

Hey girlie,

Totally understand why you're feeling confused! I would be too. But the truth is, your crush could be confused about whether he likes you or not - and whether he wants to act on it or not. Sometimes guys aren't great at flirting/asking a girl out because they're not sure how they feel, they're afraid of being rejected, or they're just plain scared of making a move. It's way easier to be passive and not say anything, right? Give it a little more time and keep talking, flirting, etc. But if nothing happens in a little while, he's probably too indecisive or just likes you as friends. You can't wait around forever for him - you told him you liked him after all, so now it's his move. And if he doesn't act fast, move on to someone who KNOWS you're special Smile

Lauren C.

by cupcake8715 on 8/17/2012 12:55:11 AM

mod mod mod
so i loke this guy and he doesnt know me i need him to make the first move because i have no experience at all i need him to notice me and like me.

Hey girl!

If you two haven't ever really talked, it sounds like your interest in him is more of a crush. You can't truly know that you like him unless you two have interactions and conversations. So, the best thing to do is strike up a conversation! I know this can be nerve racking but you'll never be able to get closer to him unless you do. Even if you wear cute outfits and give him a glance in the hallway, he likely doesn't know that you have any interest in him. You have to show him!
Rachael A.

by susu.96 on 7/27/2012 2:19:05 PM

please answer me so i have this crush on this guy but he doesn't even know that i exist well to be honest i caught him staring at me once or twice but he had;nt done anything and i will never speak to him first i need him to start please help i hve NO experience

by susu.96 on 7/27/2012 2:13:34 PM

HAHA LOVE BILLS ANSWER!!!
MODMMODMOD!
My bff says my bgf might like me. We chatted on fb and he says he misses me ALOT! Weve been friends for 2 yrs and i havnt seen him scince march cuz i moved 17 hrs away. Idk his # but im his best gal friend. I really wanna see him again and when i move back or chat on fb with him... do you think i can take it a step further? Any advice? Please reply asap. PS i loooved the how to ace every class including gym article. I WILL be top of my class thank you MOD

Hey chica, that's kind of a long distance for a healthy relationship. But if you're planning on moving back, then you could have a chance with your BGF. You didn't mention anything about you liking him, though... I'm assuming that you do, or you wouldn't be asking this. So just consider if you wanna risk the friendship that you have with him on a relationship. If you really, really like him and think you two would be a good fit (and if you're good friends already, then you probably are), then give it a try. Good luck, and thanks! Smile
Carrie R.

by YayaYuiki on 7/25/2012 2:28:03 PM

Let Vanessa help you with the steps on how to deal with boys in the free live book Snitched!

Sorry girl! No links to other websites on here!
Kelly G.

by katya4 on 7/25/2012 11:54:05 AM

Well, you should never call a guy unless he arranged for you to or called you first. You shouldn't call the guy first

by margaretrhiana on 7/24/2012 7:43:13 PM

That didn't really answer the question well

by fallsb-ball on 7/24/2012 4:44:56 PM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/24/2012 10:47:01 AM

Mod! Mod!
This year I am going to be in 8th grade and I would like to start dating. A few of my friends have started dating too. My mom doesn't really care, but my dad doesn't even like me having guy friends. He tells me I can't date until I'm 16. He said he doesn't want to take me over to a "little" boys house every Friday night. What's his problem? I'm about to turn 14. It's hard to talk about it with him because my parents are divorced and don't get along, so I don't have anyone to really back me up (except my aunts-- but they aren't much help!). Any suggestions on why he acts this way? Any advice on how to make him see I'm mature enough to have a boyfriend?

Hey girl!  I would bet that it isn't you that your dad is worried about.  A lot of times, dads are strict on daughters because they think the worst of teenage boys.  Ask your dad if you can go on group dates with a few friends.  Once he gets used to that idea, it might be easier to get him to let you date one on one. xoxo

Kate G.

by brenlxl on 7/24/2012 9:31:30 AM

Please join my club, The Agency!
Its for all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

xx
Olivia

by Ostar21 on 7/24/2012 8:18:34 AM

I hit stalker level once(but it was nothing like this situation). That guy is so weird though, it was okay. Plus he was depressed and needed an admirer. So...yeah...

by Acutiebookworm on 7/24/2012 3:44:45 AM

So, I love my boyfriend to death. He is absolutely amazing to me and we couldn't be any happier together. If you remember me, he moved a couple states away last week. We are so happy that we were going to try a long distance relationship until he hopefully moves back in 6 months. But there's one problem...
My mom.
She doesn't want me to even TRY to keep up with Devin. She doesn't even want me to talk to him anymore. She says it won't be fair to him because he'll start to like other girls in his new town and feel guilty. But he has even said that I will always be the only girl he will ever love. He's even talked about marriage! Why can't my mom just support me?
Do you have any tips for me? I don't want to end it with Devin. He's amazing and I really don't want to lose him.
Sorry for the length, and thank you in advance. Smile Help?

Hey girl!  I see where your mom is coming from, she just doesn't want you to get hurt.  Long distance relationships are super hard but they can work.  You two may naturally grow apart, but it doesn't hurt to try.  I would suggest keeping up your communication with your bf because you need to keep each other well informed with what's going on in your lives.  Good luck! xxooo
Maggie P.

by candycrush12 on 7/24/2012 3:24:41 AM

please reply to this!
so my ex bf and I are good friends, even though we used to date. he broke up with me about a year ago, but the other day he texted me asking me who i liked (he doesn't text me often) i told him it wasn't his business so he asked if I still liked him (i don't) I told him i didn't and he responded "oh:/" and our convo sorta ended, do you think he still likes me? i mean he broke up with me, and it would be super awk if he did like me HELP

Hey girlie,

It sounds like something is a bit off with him.  Judging based on what he said after you said you didn't like him, he may still have some feelings for you.  Who knows, people have a lot of different reasons for breaking up with their significant others, it may not have been what he really wanted at the time.  Or maybe he realized that he made a mistake.
Jordan S.

by stormysea on 7/24/2012 12:15:44 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Ok I'm really scared about my parents checking my texts. They never said they were going to, and I don't say anything bad....the worst I have said is "fricking"...on the other hand my friends have gin as far as saying the f word! Whenever they say it I just respond with a "wow" but I'm worried my parents would get mad at me because my friends say that! Do you think they will? I'm so scared!

Hey babe,

If they said they would never check, then I doubt they would without any real reason to.  So there's nothing to worry about as long as you don't give them a reason to check.  And I'm sure they'd never hold what your friends say against you!
Jordan S.

by paramoregurl on 7/23/2012 9:18:47 PM

lol bill's comment. You would have a problem if you did that. Tong

by lovelydays111 on 7/23/2012 8:58:36 PM

When i gave my guy friend my #, he called my 4 times as a prank call. i thought he was seriously so i called him back twice. It turned out his friend was prank calling me so to get back at him, i had my way awesome super cool nieghbor prank call him! It was hilarious. She was all like, "Hello. Would you like your big mac from McDonald's delivered to your house?" he was like, "ummmm who is this?!?!?" and she was like "Your the house on Bluestem right?" (bluestem is his street he lives on and i know that bc my bff lives on that street too) and he started playing along withour prank call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so funny, i will never forget it

by heather99 on 7/23/2012 8:39:03 PM

Thank you!!!!

by snagmonkey on 7/23/2012 7:59:07 PM

So it's been a while since I last checked my bra size 1 year and 2 months last time i check i was a 34A but now I'm a 32B I've checked myself multiple times not cheating and standing up but i still can't believe the difference is this normal?????

hey! Yeah that's totally normal, you're getting older so you're body's bound to grow with you Smile

Helen S.

by snagmonkey on 7/23/2012 7:45:40 PM

Hey girlies!
Join my club
"Just us girls up in here[:" You can find it on my profile! It's a girls club and we can talk about our needs, etc. Makeup, hair, beauty, fashion, school, friends, whatever you want to talk about! Positions are open! We're always updated! Please join, it would mean a lot to me! Thanks(;
-M

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/23/2012 7:16:07 PM

Smile

by snagmonkey on 7/23/2012 6:18:39 PM

So this is kind of a weird question but are your breasts bigger at a certain time of the day???

Hey! Nope, they aren't

Helen S.

by snagmonkey on 7/23/2012 6:17:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so 2 questions.
1) so I'm starting gymnastics and I heard it can slow down or stop puberty. Is that true because I am flat chested and I don't want to stay that way.
2) I have always been a straight a student and this year I will be super busy for the first 2 months. Do u think being so busy will interfere with my grades? If it means anything, grades come pretty easy for me and wen I say busy I mean something for at least 2 hrs every day
Sorry these are kinda dumb questions
Thx 😃

Hey chica!  Gymnastics CAN slow down or stop puberty, but unless you are competing at elite level (as in, Olympic level), you'll probably be fine.  The girls who want to go to worlds and the Olympics exercise so much, they don't have enough body fat to get their period (so their bodies don't develop).  I wouldn't worry too much, just make sure (as always) that you are eating enough to make up for the super tough workout you'll be doing.  As for grades, try setting aside an hour or so on Saturday morning or Sunday night for extra study time.  Use it to check over your homework, study for a test you might not be able to study for during the week, and go over anything you struggled on.  Your grades shouldn't suffer unless you are forgoing school work for your extracurriculars! xoxo

Kate G.

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 7/23/2012 4:02:04 PM

ATTENTION! Curly and wavu haired girls!
Come to my club Curls go curls!
A club for girls with curls and waves. This is NOT a club for staight haired girls on curling their hair just, for curlies. we'll share tips and stuff just whatever basically. this club is for ANYONE with curls and waves in their hair. All races and colors are welcome, as long as you have curly hair. Postition are open!
join today!

by briana13 on 7/23/2012 3:54:19 PM

LOL Bill! Smile
MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So, I painted my room pink this summer, and I got a new damask bedding set, and I want my room to be a fun place for me and my friends to hang out. What are some ways to make it look really cozy and stuff? I am super into makeup and fashion if that makes a difference. And also, I am doing your decopauge bedside table! What are some cozifying and organization tips?

Hey chica! Try getting comfy pillows, bean bag chairs, or actual chairs for you and your crew to chill on in your room.  You could also get a chalkboard for your friends to doodle on while they are in your room- the personal massages will make your room seem inviting and cozy.  For organization, try hitting up Target and Walmart for their BTS and room sections- they have a ton of great stuff to keep things organized! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/23/2012 1:02:40 PM

im going to a swim party with my class, and it's the last one since next year we'll all be in high school, and im REALLY uncomfortable in a swimsuit. im not really fat, but my legs are a bit flabby and my belly kinda sticks out towards my belly button :/ if i wear a one peice, i'll be made fun of, TRUST ME! could i go and just see if my friends will hang out poolside or play volleyball? i think my period may be then too, so could i use that excuse to not swim? and i can't swim real good in the deep end, and that's where everyone swims. so what should i do? i'm getting really nervous, oh... and what should i wear? sorry it was soo long!!!
thanks SO much!! xoxo

Hey girl!

Just be confident in yourself! You'd be surprised how much confidence can do for you. If people see you strutting poolside without a care in the world, they're not going to notice your body. If you'd be more comfortable in a tankini or one piece, there are plenty of adorable options. Wear your bathing suit and a cute cover up and your fave flip flops and shades. The more practice you get in the deep end, the better. Plus, it'll be fun to be there with your friends.
Rachael A.

by t-dog123 on 7/23/2012 11:44:03 AM

ok so i'm working vacation bible school tonight, and i don't know what to wear! I only have jean shorts that go down to my knees and they get really hot, and it's supposed to be 93 degrees today! i have a pair of white jean shorts and a pair of red ones that are shorter, but not too short. should i wear an aeropostale shirt or something or would a t-shirt be okay? again: i have NO idea what to wear!! please help! sorry it was so long!
-thanks!! xoxo

Hey girl!

I think any of those options sound great. As long as it's appropriate and cute, you should be good to go!
Rachael A.