3 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

4 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

5 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

LOL! Fred Figglehorn's going to summer camp

Lucas Cruikshank, a.k.a. “Fred Figglehorn,” the hyperactive YouTube phenomenon, is back for another installment of the Fred flicks. And what does he have up his sleeve this...

Barf, I can't stand any of the Fred or Nickelodeon stuff... I like Spongebob, though. Smile

by girlygirl22werock on 7/24/2012 1:23:37 PM

Love Tinker Belle? Think Belle is gorgeous? Disney is a great chance to escape reality and watch stories come to life. I'll post a fact about Disney almost every day(I'm not perfect!) THIS is where the magic begins! Join my club, You Are Never Too Old For Disney!

by pretty123 on 7/24/2012 12:26:11 PM

I am not a Fred Figglehorn fan. I will be tuning in to the new film.

by otter77 on 7/24/2012 12:09:13 PM

I'm sorry this looks really bad,and cheesy i don't know why GL would put this on their site I just don't understand!!!!!!!!

by snagmonkey on 7/24/2012 12:06:19 PM

I used to like Fred when he was on YouTube and came up with his own stuff, but now, ever since he started with Nickelodeon, he is scripted and just SO not funny! It's painful to watch, honestly. No offense, but now it seems like most GL articles and whatnot are sponsored. GL would NEVER post something like this if it wasn't. And Animal Jam is everywhere and I can't get away! Come on, 11-16 year olds aren't gunna play that... -_-

by WinnieGirlie on 7/24/2012 10:58:43 AM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/24/2012 10:42:07 AM

LOL! All of the FRED movies are really funny! Can't wait to see this one!

by heather99 on 7/24/2012 10:14:26 AM

this looks like one of the worst movies ive ever seen. so immature and just disgusting. it's for boys who never want to grow up. -_- im sorry if you like this, but its just ANNOYING. and POORLY WRITTEN. This is NOT comedy. by far. yuck I couldn't even watch the preview. what do you guys think?

by lovemee123 on 7/24/2012 10:10:36 AM