AN HOUR AGO 7 celeb-inspired ways to cure summer boredom: http://t.co/PvDFmaO4oD

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snag @JFClothing's tight new tee: http://t.co/VrmynrJwjF

3 HOURS AGO 20 major fashion fails: http://t.co/T7nMCBwQDd

COMMENTS

LOL! Fred Figglehorn's going to summer camp

Lucas Cruikshank, a.k.a. “Fred Figglehorn,” the hyperactive YouTube phenomenon, is back for another installment of the Fred flicks. And what does he have up his sleeve this...

Toupee?!?!?!?!?!? AWESOME SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Demeter99 on 7/27/2012 1:15:14 PM

I am not a Fred fan, and I will definitely not be watching the movie.

by supersingershannon on 7/25/2012 10:10:21 PM

I think that the haters should back off. I mean personally I don't care, but really? Nick is just trying to help him out. Maybe he just wants to be famous, we all have at one point or another. If you don't like it then oh well, guess you'll just have to turn the channel. Some people think its funny, some don't. You're not gonna like everything that is done. That's life. Life happens.

by piggy99 on 7/25/2012 6:13:55 PM

The first one was pretty good, but after they came out with another movie and the nickelodeon series, it started getting repetetive. Don't get me wrong, it sounds funny, but it's like they are trying to just make him famous, and famous, and famous and etc.

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 7/25/2012 5:54:47 PM

hahaaha!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 7/24/2012 9:29:03 PM

Love to read? Join the read till you drop club! We talk about everything books!
Officers needed!
Updates daily!
Everything related to books is in this club! Join now! Laughing
-LovelyDays111 (club owner)
: )

by lovelydays111 on 7/24/2012 7:54:57 PM

Hey girls! If you're looking for a club that has advice on things dance oriented join Dancing 24/7! We will help you with all of your dance problems because after all we do Dance 24/7! Smile

by snagmonkey on 7/24/2012 6:52:46 PM

hey, calling any sweetie pies with curly fries on their head.
yes, you did read that right! a CLUB FOR CURLY HAIR!
this club is NOT for girls with straight hair looking for tips on curling, just for girls with curls and waves in their hair! all races, ethinities, and colors welcome! as long as you have curly hair, you're welcome.
Positions are open, just ask! we'll give tips, hairstyles, and recomendations. join today!

by briana13 on 7/24/2012 4:58:31 PM

I agree with lovemee123 and snagmonkey

by Chocolate kiss on 7/24/2012 4:24:43 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS OF ALL AGES!

Are you a Cahill who dares be a member in the 39 clues? Which branch are you? Janus, Lucian, Tomas, Ekaterina, or the Madrigals like Dan and Amy? We will talk about EVERYTHING dealing with the books and debate topics! The fate of the world is in your hand! Are you ready to save the world from the evil Vespers? Join now before too late!

by Susmita24 on 7/24/2012 2:07:57 PM

Barf, I can't stand any of the Fred or Nickelodeon stuff... I like Spongebob, though. Smile

by girlygirl22werock on 7/24/2012 1:23:37 PM

Love Tinker Belle? Think Belle is gorgeous? Disney is a great chance to escape reality and watch stories come to life. I'll post a fact about Disney almost every day(I'm not perfect!) THIS is where the magic begins! Join my club, You Are Never Too Old For Disney!

by pretty123 on 7/24/2012 12:26:11 PM

I am not a Fred Figglehorn fan. I will be tuning in to the new film.

by otter77 on 7/24/2012 12:09:13 PM

I'm sorry this looks really bad,and cheesy i don't know why GL would put this on their site I just don't understand!!!!!!!!

by snagmonkey on 7/24/2012 12:06:19 PM

I used to like Fred when he was on YouTube and came up with his own stuff, but now, ever since he started with Nickelodeon, he is scripted and just SO not funny! It's painful to watch, honestly. No offense, but now it seems like most GL articles and whatnot are sponsored. GL would NEVER post something like this if it wasn't. And Animal Jam is everywhere and I can't get away! Come on, 11-16 year olds aren't gunna play that... -_-

by WinnieGirlie on 7/24/2012 10:58:43 AM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/24/2012 10:42:07 AM

LOL! All of the FRED movies are really funny! Can't wait to see this one!

by heather99 on 7/24/2012 10:14:26 AM

this looks like one of the worst movies ive ever seen. so immature and just disgusting. it's for boys who never want to grow up. -_- im sorry if you like this, but its just ANNOYING. and POORLY WRITTEN. This is NOT comedy. by far. yuck I couldn't even watch the preview. what do you guys think?

by lovemee123 on 7/24/2012 10:10:36 AM