Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

12 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

13 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Pizza, a health food? Here's the 411

Everybody’s fave food is about to become a whole lot healthier. Professor Mike Lean, a nutritionist, and Donnie Maclean, a businessman, have become partners in a quest...

i dont kno, good stuff in my pizza? that doesnt sound as yummy, i hope the sauce is sweet and not spicy like most freezer pizzas

by kayscout on 8/7/2012 8:38:10 PM

I love pizza but I could not it for every meal urg that sounds so bad! haha but hey once a day would be just fine ;D

by actresstobe97 on 7/28/2012 8:24:05 PM

GIMME MAGIC PIZZA!!!

by TomiBonzai on 7/26/2012 6:47:55 PM

Maybe at first, but then I would get tired of it.

by mnc333 on 7/25/2012 9:29:03 AM

Ummm..... British supermarkets? That's out for, like, 90% of the users on this site

by girlygirl22werock on 7/24/2012 1:29:02 PM

Well, I am a vegan and gluten free girl, so this doesn't matter all that much for me, but pizza is pizza, it will never be "healthy" maybe "healthier" but pizza is junk food, that's all there is to it.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/24/2012 12:57:37 PM

I think this is a step in the right direction. I would not eat a pizza three times a day in place of your regular meals if it were healthier.

by otter77 on 7/24/2012 12:44:53 PM

What are some back-to-school shopping things I should get? As in clothing and where I wouldn't ask my mom to take me back to the mall the next week (or month). THanks!

Hey girl! Try getting cozy sweaters and other things you can layer.  Getting a good pair of jeans is key (especially for BTS), try a colored pair! You'll love the pop of color once school starts and it is too cold for summer clothes.  xoxo

Kate G.

by svds on 7/24/2012 12:05:15 PM

Sorry, but pizza will never be healthy to have for all three meals no matter how much mercury filled seaweed you throw in it, especially with all that fat smothered on top. I like pizza, but its not healthy.

by ℘enguin♫℘rint on 7/24/2012 11:06:42 AM

I think this sounds like a good idea as long as it still tastes good. But no way would I ever replace all three meals with this pizza.

by supersingershannon on 7/23/2012 8:15:21 PM