AN HOUR AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

1 HOURS AGO RT @InternQueen: SO excited to have execs from @USATODAYcollege @GOLINglobal @girlslifemag & more at 1st ever #InternQueenParty #DC! http:/http://t.co/FPbSl5siz2

2 HOURS AGO Glam up with @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish: http://t.co/BZdTlAzmjY

COMMENTS

Pizza, a health food? Here's the 411

Everybody’s fave food is about to become a whole lot healthier. Professor Mike Lean, a nutritionist, and Donnie Maclean, a businessman, have become partners in a quest...

i dont kno, good stuff in my pizza? that doesnt sound as yummy, i hope the sauce is sweet and not spicy like most freezer pizzas

by kayscout on 8/7/2012 8:38:10 PM

I love pizza but I could not it for every meal urg that sounds so bad! haha but hey once a day would be just fine ;D

by actresstobe97 on 7/28/2012 8:24:05 PM

GIMME MAGIC PIZZA!!!

by TomiBonzai on 7/26/2012 6:47:55 PM

Maybe at first, but then I would get tired of it.

by mnc333 on 7/25/2012 9:29:03 AM

Ummm..... British supermarkets? That's out for, like, 90% of the users on this site

by girlygirl22werock on 7/24/2012 1:29:02 PM

Well, I am a vegan and gluten free girl, so this doesn't matter all that much for me, but pizza is pizza, it will never be "healthy" maybe "healthier" but pizza is junk food, that's all there is to it.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/24/2012 12:57:37 PM

I think this is a step in the right direction. I would not eat a pizza three times a day in place of your regular meals if it were healthier.

by otter77 on 7/24/2012 12:44:53 PM

What are some back-to-school shopping things I should get? As in clothing and where I wouldn't ask my mom to take me back to the mall the next week (or month). THanks!

Hey girl! Try getting cozy sweaters and other things you can layer.  Getting a good pair of jeans is key (especially for BTS), try a colored pair! You'll love the pop of color once school starts and it is too cold for summer clothes.  xoxo

Kate G.

by svds on 7/24/2012 12:05:15 PM

Sorry, but pizza will never be healthy to have for all three meals no matter how much mercury filled seaweed you throw in it, especially with all that fat smothered on top. I like pizza, but its not healthy.

by ℘enguin♫℘rint on 7/24/2012 11:06:42 AM

I think this sounds like a good idea as long as it still tastes good. But no way would I ever replace all three meals with this pizza.

by supersingershannon on 7/23/2012 8:15:21 PM

Join the club Sitters in a Stitch for all the babysitting help you'll ever need! Ask any question and I'll answer!

by may2030 on 7/23/2012 5:27:16 PM

Attention. Come to my club for alphas.
You will always have all the latest fashion trends and be the most popular girl in school. Positions are open.

by transform2314 on 7/23/2012 4:33:19 PM

ATTENTION! Curly and wavu haired girls!
Come to my club Curls go curls!
A club for girls with curls and waves. This is NOT a club for staight haired girls on curling their hair just, for curlies. we'll share tips and stuff just whatever basically. this club is for ANYONE with curls and waves in their hair. All races and colors are welcome, as long as you have curly hair. Postition are open!
join today!