13 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

16 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

17 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

Snag Emma Stone's sleek updo

All eyes were on Emma as she glided through the Los Angeles premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man movie. Emma looked stunning on the red carpet in a...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, so I just got a major hair cut! I went from long hair (it went down to the middle of my back) to hair that's just past my collar bone. It's really different for me and now I have to find some new ways to style it! Any tips or ideas?

Hey Blushing-Beauty, you can always part your hair so that there's more on one side, wear headbands and clips, and maybe highlight your strands. Type in "Rihanna hair bob" in google for ideas on styling. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Blushing-Beauty on 10/28/2012 10:43:58 AM

mod mod mod
I have beautiful brown curly thick hair. Its really beautiful curls when i get out of the shower or when its just slightly wet. But I cant keep it from getting frizzy during the day! what can I do without using tons of products??

Hey girl, products really are the best way to tame frizz, but the good news is you may not need to use many. Go for a shampoo and styling products (a gel or mousse, maybe) meant for curly hair. It'll help keep 'em tame.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by olive finn on 9/3/2012 7:17:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I have my first volleyball practice tonight and my hair barely touches my shoulders. how can i get it to stay up? Do you have any articles you show me??

Hey girl, you might not be able to tuck it back into a ponytail or bun, but why not try two minibuns? Split your hair down the middle (or do a side part) and pull them back into ponytails or buns. Good luck at practice! xoxo

Kate G.

by kittypryde676 on 8/28/2012 1:47:08 PM

Or, you know, you could just pull your hair back with a hair tie, without spending tons of money on mega-expensive "Moroccanoil" products which won't arrive at your house of three and a half weeks because you ordered it off of Amazon. Now, doesn't that make more sense?

by livan on 8/15/2012 6:51:17 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
My hair breaks easily all the time. I use a lot of shampoo and conditioner because it's long, but it doesn't help. What do I do? And also, whenever I do an updo, there's always a lot of random hair hanging around my ears. There's only so many bobby pins you can use and I don't want to use any products. What do I do?

Hey girl--

Maybe you're being too tough on your hair. Make sure that you dont rub your hair dry with a towel-- pat it instead; avoid blow drying your hair-- let it air dry instead; don't brush it while it's wet-- comb it with your fingers.

hope these work!
simone s.

by theclique123 on 8/14/2012 2:59:31 PM

I tried that 1st product. It worked really well for me.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 7:22:18 PM

My hair is shoulder length and is flat straight. I find myself everyday pulling it back in a ponytail or leaving it straight. I have a curling iron but I have really thick hair and layers so it takes for ever! Any hair styles or products I can use to wow up my look?

Hey chica! When I find myself throwin' my hair back all the time, I make it my mission to get fun new hair accessories (clips and headbands!) or try out a new style.  I love braiding, since once you get the hang if it, it only takes a few minutes to do and there are a million different options! Plus, if you braid your hair when it's wet and leave it in a braid until it dries, it will give you some natural wave that you can rock. xoxo

Kate G.

by lovekatniss23 on 8/9/2012 12:40:27 PM

Hey girlygirl/tomboy, you could try wearing a low side braid, curling your hair, or wearing different hair accessories like clips, headbands and pins. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD! i usually wear my hair down, or in a bun, or in a ponytail, or french braid, but now i want to try some new hairstyles. i have brown curly hair (it's all in ringlets). what do you recommend i try? Lynae P.

by girlygirl/tomboy on 8/4/2012 1:29:18 PM

mod mod mod
do you have any ways to get tangles out of hair i have really curly hair and it tangles a lot
Help!

Hey girl!

Make sure you're using lots of conditioner in the shower. I would also bring a hairbrush in the shower. When you put conditioner in your hair let it sit for a few minutes while you wash the rest of your body. Then comb through your hair and rinse the conditioner out. That should help!

Rachael A.

by PlushPurplePanda on 8/3/2012 12:57:59 PM

i dont really like the hair style but i like it on her but idk how it wud look on me

by me2000 on 7/28/2012 11:25:34 AM