9 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

12 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

12 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Snag Emma Stone's sleek updo

All eyes were on Emma as she glided through the Los Angeles premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man movie. Emma looked stunning on the red carpet in a...

I ave incredibly poofy hair, but all the treatments I want to use are too expensive! What should I do?

by cheetah#1 on 7/24/2012 8:11:42 PM

Kinda seems like an advertisement for Morrocanoil..

by bunnehz on 7/24/2012 3:15:51 PM

I adore Emma Stone. <3

by raininghippos on 7/24/2012 1:53:50 PM

ATTENTION! Curly and wavu haired girls!
Come to my club Curls go curls!
A club for girls with curls and waves. This is NOT a club for staight haired girls on curling their hair just, for curlies. we'll share tips and stuff just whatever basically. this club is for ANYONE with curls and waves in their hair. All races and colors are welcome, as long as you have curly hair. Postition are open!
join today!

by briana13 on 7/23/2012 8:50:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD @ Helen S.
put one of what on any shirt?

Hey! oh my gosh sorry, if forgot the link lol! my bad, here it is:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/02/17/Ed-obsession-under-20-Detachable-collars.aspx

Helen S.

by parischick2 on 7/23/2012 7:57:40 PM

I was just wondering what is a good way to put hair up for practice without straightning it because my practices start in 2 week . ps. my hair's really curly and a medium length sorry it's so long

hey! get a thick, strong, elastic headband that'll keep the curls out of your eyes Smile

Helen S.

by niccer13 on 7/23/2012 7:50:38 PM

my highschool that i am entering as a freshman this year requires that we wear a crew-neck shirt or a collared shirt. it doesnt have to have sleeves, but it must cover most of our shoulders. what are some cute tops that arent just boring and plain hollister-style t shirts?

Hey! why not just put one of these on any cute shirt you want?

Helen S.

by parischick2 on 7/23/2012 7:42:55 PM

Hey girlies!
Join my club
"Just us girls up in here[:" You can find it on my profile! It's a girls club and we can talk about our needs, etc. Makeup, hair, beauty, fashion, school, friends, whatever you want to talk about! Positions are open! We're always updated so please join! Thanks(;
- M

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/23/2012 7:15:05 PM

Are there sporty hair-dos for wavy hair girls like me?? Sometimes my hair is straight or curly because of the humidity and weather... but majority of the time, it's wavy.. Smile

by Susmita24 on 7/23/2012 4:44:39 PM

ATTENTION! Curly and wavu haired girls!
Come to my club Curls go curls!
join today!