10 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

13 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

14 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Snag Emma Stone's sleek updo

All eyes were on Emma as she glided through the Los Angeles premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man movie. Emma looked stunning on the red carpet in a...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
So there's something wrong with me, i have a butt that sticks out and absulutley no hips, i'm 5'4 and !, so u can say i'm pretty fit, anyways here's the problem i have a twin sister and we're fraternal...we don't look the same AT ALL so i statrted grwing boobs before she did so i had bigger boobs than her, but now my boobs stopped growing and i'm a 32A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm 16 my mom has a pretty decent sized breasts and all my aunts do too...whats wrong with me!! thanks =]

Hey girl!  There's nothing wrong with you.  You might still be growing.  Your breasts grow until you are about 20, so your size now might not have anything to do with your final size.  Don't compare yourself to your sister- you're different people and so you can't expect to be growing at the same rate.  As long as your are eating enough and being healthy, your body shape is nothing to be worried about.  xoxo

Kate G.

by JudiCutie on 7/23/2012 3:11:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Um, so i really appreciate this article but, i'm a girl with curly hair so i don't like how pretty much every article is for people with straight or wavy hair. i feel we curly headed girls go unnoticed in bunch. i am actually trying to grow out my hair, so i am trying really hard to not straighten it so this wouldn't really work for my natural texture. oh, and any tips on curly hair? please? thnx
love bri

Hey chica! We haven't forgotten you curly girls!  We're just jealous because curls are a built in hairdo and we straight haired chicas need to work to style ours. Here are some fab products you to use on those beautiful tresses: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/02/14/5-fab-hair-products-for--curly-girlies.aspx.

Kate G.

by briana13 on 7/23/2012 2:39:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I can't find my phone! O_O I need to find it for school, and I have checked all jacket pockets, and purses, backpacks, etc. !!! I am getting super duper worried that I accidentally threw it away! Because I got rid of a lot of clothes and stuff in my room that it could have been in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm freaking out please help!

Hey girl!  Have you checked in all the nooks and crannies in your house (couch cushions, under the bed and the like)?  If so, time to get your parents involved- they may have seen it around the house.  If you absolutely can't find it, you might beed to start saving for a new phone.  Good luck hunting for it! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/23/2012 1:06:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
during school, how do u sneak tampoons for ur period? my locker is surrounded by guys and teachers don't like you going to the bathroom during class... but we only have 3 minutes between bells. what do i do? heeeeelp!!!

Hey girl!

When you know you're going to get your period, put a few tampons in a jacket pocket or any pocket of your outfit before you leave your house. You could also hide them in your pencil case. If they're already on you, you'll have more time to get to the bathroom during class. And if it's an emergency, don't worry about the fact that teacher don't like you going during class!
Rachael A.

by billabongbabe997 on 7/23/2012 12:04:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
When you wear makeup to school, wouldn't it be messed up in gym class? I'm starting junior high in september and was wondering about that. ThanksSmile

Hey girl!

It's totally fine to wear makeup to school, just not too much. It won't come off if you're wearing just a bit of eyeliner and mascara. Maybe don't cake on foundation and such, because that stuff could melt off if you get sweaty.
Rachael A.

by cloudyday on 7/23/2012 11:52:37 AM

Moroccan oil is my secret weapon for my hair. It keeps my hair sleek and shiny.(:

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/23/2012 11:10:45 AM