12 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

15 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

16 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Snag Emma Stone's sleek updo

All eyes were on Emma as she glided through the Los Angeles premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man movie. Emma looked stunning on the red carpet in a...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, so I just got a major hair cut! I went from long hair (it went down to the middle of my back) to hair that's just past my collar bone. It's really different for me and now I have to find some new ways to style it! Any tips or ideas?

Hey Blushing-Beauty, you can always part your hair so that there's more on one side, wear headbands and clips, and maybe highlight your strands. Type in "Rihanna hair bob" in google for ideas on styling. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Blushing-Beauty on 10/28/2012 10:43:58 AM

mod mod mod
I have beautiful brown curly thick hair. Its really beautiful curls when i get out of the shower or when its just slightly wet. But I cant keep it from getting frizzy during the day! what can I do without using tons of products??

Hey girl, products really are the best way to tame frizz, but the good news is you may not need to use many. Go for a shampoo and styling products (a gel or mousse, maybe) meant for curly hair. It'll help keep 'em tame.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by olive finn on 9/3/2012 7:17:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I have my first volleyball practice tonight and my hair barely touches my shoulders. how can i get it to stay up? Do you have any articles you show me??

Hey girl, you might not be able to tuck it back into a ponytail or bun, but why not try two minibuns? Split your hair down the middle (or do a side part) and pull them back into ponytails or buns. Good luck at practice! xoxo

Kate G.

by kittypryde676 on 8/28/2012 1:47:08 PM

Or, you know, you could just pull your hair back with a hair tie, without spending tons of money on mega-expensive "Moroccanoil" products which won't arrive at your house of three and a half weeks because you ordered it off of Amazon. Now, doesn't that make more sense?

by livan on 8/15/2012 6:51:17 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
My hair breaks easily all the time. I use a lot of shampoo and conditioner because it's long, but it doesn't help. What do I do? And also, whenever I do an updo, there's always a lot of random hair hanging around my ears. There's only so many bobby pins you can use and I don't want to use any products. What do I do?

Hey girl--

Maybe you're being too tough on your hair. Make sure that you dont rub your hair dry with a towel-- pat it instead; avoid blow drying your hair-- let it air dry instead; don't brush it while it's wet-- comb it with your fingers.

hope these work!
simone s.

by theclique123 on 8/14/2012 2:59:31 PM

I tried that 1st product. It worked really well for me.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 7:22:18 PM

My hair is shoulder length and is flat straight. I find myself everyday pulling it back in a ponytail or leaving it straight. I have a curling iron but I have really thick hair and layers so it takes for ever! Any hair styles or products I can use to wow up my look?

Hey chica! When I find myself throwin' my hair back all the time, I make it my mission to get fun new hair accessories (clips and headbands!) or try out a new style.  I love braiding, since once you get the hang if it, it only takes a few minutes to do and there are a million different options! Plus, if you braid your hair when it's wet and leave it in a braid until it dries, it will give you some natural wave that you can rock. xoxo

Kate G.

by lovekatniss23 on 8/9/2012 12:40:27 PM

Hey girlygirl/tomboy, you could try wearing a low side braid, curling your hair, or wearing different hair accessories like clips, headbands and pins. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD! i usually wear my hair down, or in a bun, or in a ponytail, or french braid, but now i want to try some new hairstyles. i have brown curly hair (it's all in ringlets). what do you recommend i try? Lynae P.

by girlygirl/tomboy on 8/4/2012 1:29:18 PM

mod mod mod
do you have any ways to get tangles out of hair i have really curly hair and it tangles a lot
Help!

Hey girl!

Make sure you're using lots of conditioner in the shower. I would also bring a hairbrush in the shower. When you put conditioner in your hair let it sit for a few minutes while you wash the rest of your body. Then comb through your hair and rinse the conditioner out. That should help!

Rachael A.

by PlushPurplePanda on 8/3/2012 12:57:59 PM

i dont really like the hair style but i like it on her but idk how it wud look on me

by me2000 on 7/28/2012 11:25:34 AM

I ave incredibly poofy hair, but all the treatments I want to use are too expensive! What should I do?

by cheetah#1 on 7/24/2012 8:11:42 PM

Kinda seems like an advertisement for Morrocanoil..

by bunnehz on 7/24/2012 3:15:51 PM

I adore Emma Stone. <3

by raininghippos on 7/24/2012 1:53:50 PM

ATTENTION! Curly and wavu haired girls!
Come to my club Curls go curls!
A club for girls with curls and waves. This is NOT a club for staight haired girls on curling their hair just, for curlies. we'll share tips and stuff just whatever basically. this club is for ANYONE with curls and waves in their hair. All races and colors are welcome, as long as you have curly hair. Postition are open!
join today!

by briana13 on 7/23/2012 8:50:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD @ Helen S.
put one of what on any shirt?

Hey! oh my gosh sorry, if forgot the link lol! my bad, here it is:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/02/17/Ed-obsession-under-20-Detachable-collars.aspx

Helen S.

by parischick2 on 7/23/2012 7:57:40 PM

I was just wondering what is a good way to put hair up for practice without straightning it because my practices start in 2 week . ps. my hair's really curly and a medium length sorry it's so long

hey! get a thick, strong, elastic headband that'll keep the curls out of your eyes Smile

Helen S.

by niccer13 on 7/23/2012 7:50:38 PM

my highschool that i am entering as a freshman this year requires that we wear a crew-neck shirt or a collared shirt. it doesnt have to have sleeves, but it must cover most of our shoulders. what are some cute tops that arent just boring and plain hollister-style t shirts?

Hey! why not just put one of these on any cute shirt you want?

Helen S.

by parischick2 on 7/23/2012 7:42:55 PM

Hey girlies!
Join my club
"Just us girls up in here[:" You can find it on my profile! It's a girls club and we can talk about our needs, etc. Makeup, hair, beauty, fashion, school, friends, whatever you want to talk about! Positions are open! We're always updated so please join! Thanks(;
- M

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/23/2012 7:15:05 PM

Are there sporty hair-dos for wavy hair girls like me?? Sometimes my hair is straight or curly because of the humidity and weather... but majority of the time, it's wavy.. Smile

by Susmita24 on 7/23/2012 4:44:39 PM

ATTENTION! Curly and wavu haired girls!
Come to my club Curls go curls!
join today!

by briana13 on 7/23/2012 3:44:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
So there's something wrong with me, i have a butt that sticks out and absulutley no hips, i'm 5'4 and !, so u can say i'm pretty fit, anyways here's the problem i have a twin sister and we're fraternal...we don't look the same AT ALL so i statrted grwing boobs before she did so i had bigger boobs than her, but now my boobs stopped growing and i'm a 32A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm 16 my mom has a pretty decent sized breasts and all my aunts do too...whats wrong with me!! thanks =]

Hey girl!  There's nothing wrong with you.  You might still be growing.  Your breasts grow until you are about 20, so your size now might not have anything to do with your final size.  Don't compare yourself to your sister- you're different people and so you can't expect to be growing at the same rate.  As long as your are eating enough and being healthy, your body shape is nothing to be worried about.  xoxo

Kate G.

by JudiCutie on 7/23/2012 3:11:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Um, so i really appreciate this article but, i'm a girl with curly hair so i don't like how pretty much every article is for people with straight or wavy hair. i feel we curly headed girls go unnoticed in bunch. i am actually trying to grow out my hair, so i am trying really hard to not straighten it so this wouldn't really work for my natural texture. oh, and any tips on curly hair? please? thnx
love bri

Hey chica! We haven't forgotten you curly girls!  We're just jealous because curls are a built in hairdo and we straight haired chicas need to work to style ours. Here are some fab products you to use on those beautiful tresses: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/02/14/5-fab-hair-products-for--curly-girlies.aspx.

Kate G.

by briana13 on 7/23/2012 2:39:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I can't find my phone! O_O I need to find it for school, and I have checked all jacket pockets, and purses, backpacks, etc. !!! I am getting super duper worried that I accidentally threw it away! Because I got rid of a lot of clothes and stuff in my room that it could have been in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm freaking out please help!

Hey girl!  Have you checked in all the nooks and crannies in your house (couch cushions, under the bed and the like)?  If so, time to get your parents involved- they may have seen it around the house.  If you absolutely can't find it, you might beed to start saving for a new phone.  Good luck hunting for it! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/23/2012 1:06:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
during school, how do u sneak tampoons for ur period? my locker is surrounded by guys and teachers don't like you going to the bathroom during class... but we only have 3 minutes between bells. what do i do? heeeeelp!!!

Hey girl!

When you know you're going to get your period, put a few tampons in a jacket pocket or any pocket of your outfit before you leave your house. You could also hide them in your pencil case. If they're already on you, you'll have more time to get to the bathroom during class. And if it's an emergency, don't worry about the fact that teacher don't like you going during class!
Rachael A.

by billabongbabe997 on 7/23/2012 12:04:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
When you wear makeup to school, wouldn't it be messed up in gym class? I'm starting junior high in september and was wondering about that. ThanksSmile

Hey girl!

It's totally fine to wear makeup to school, just not too much. It won't come off if you're wearing just a bit of eyeliner and mascara. Maybe don't cake on foundation and such, because that stuff could melt off if you get sweaty.
Rachael A.

by cloudyday on 7/23/2012 11:52:37 AM

Moroccan oil is my secret weapon for my hair. It keeps my hair sleek and shiny.(:

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/23/2012 11:10:45 AM