1 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

4 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

6 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Survive high school with our how-to guide

Freaked about making the leap from middle school to high school? Breathe easy, babe—you’ve got this year in the bag! Here are your new school dos ‘n’...

My crush and I were in the same art class last year. We would always flirt together. He did sit with girls (his friends) at lunch. My friends think that he likes me though. In art he would talk to me for the whole class,wink,once we hugged,I've caught him looking @ me,he made me something and gave it to me and told me to put it in my room! I even asked him for his #, and he gave it to me with a smile on his face! But whenever I text him he NEVER responds. I know he gets my texts though.. I flirt back with him, but does he like me or not? Especially since he never texts back and would sit with other girls.. Is he just a player? Does he actually like me- or someone else? Thanks Frown

Hey girl,

He might not like you, or he might just not like texting. But if he's not responding, take a break from texts and try connecting in person. I can't tell you whether or not he likes you, but you can find out by hanging out with him!

Meghan D.

by Run4Life28 on 8/3/2012 7:59:46 PM

Thank you soooooooooo much GL for this post. I'm going to be a freshman this year and was kinda freaked but this post helped. Smile

by Starry~16 on 8/3/2012 1:22:36 PM

Hi girlys if u have a problem, need advice, wanna talk, vent, tell a story email me!!!! sophiecardin@yahoo.com
Xoxo

by 2-cute-2-b-true on 8/2/2012 8:55:44 PM

MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hello, thanks in advance!
Alright, so I am a freshman and I'm homeschooled but I seriously need a new laptop for school. But my family lives on a budget and I don't want to be completely dependant on my mother because she already solely supports 5 people. I will be 15 in January and I'm not sure how to earn money. There is only one family that I can babysit for so how can I earn money? Please please please give me options! Thank you!

Hey girl! In January you'll be able to get a job, but you'll still be dependent on your mom to get you there and back.  If you are good at crafts, you can try selling things on ETSY or have a big garage sale and get rid of stuff you don't need.  Until then, keep babysitting and see if they can recommend you to friends of their kids.  xoxo

Kate G.

by cecily on 8/1/2012 1:31:25 PM

MOD
I'm going to be a sophmore next year! I'm excited to finally not be a freshman anymore, haha. I recently bought some really fashionable red lipstick (it's orange-red, and looks good on me in my opinion and my sisters), and I want to wear it to school! Would it be too dramatic for a school look though?
Also, it fades a LOT during the day, so should I bring it with me or just let it fade off? Thanks!

Hey Girl-

It depends on your skin tone and the shade of the lipstick. If you're dark skinned, it will be less dramatic but if you're super pale-- it may be way too much. Try test driving the lipstick on a lunch date with your friends to get their verdict.

best of luck!
simone s.

by theresaa on 7/31/2012 3:42:05 PM

Can't wait for high school!!! Laughing

by unicornninja on 7/30/2012 3:54:46 PM

peer pressure is a big one

by myfatsquirrel on 7/30/2012 2:40:44 PM

Hey girls! Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=10902)! I will post hair tips and ideas daily and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open!

by LovePeaceHope on 7/30/2012 1:03:05 PM

tips for surviving middle school? in going into 7th grade and i had a HORRIBLE year last year. I had no friends & forgot everything (including my planner, lunch money, pencils, projects and homework). I barely passed the year.

by emroxlol on 7/29/2012 2:27:20 AM

This was extremely helpful! I'm going to be a freshman this year and I'm nervous. This helped though. I'm also excited, I've wanted to be in high school since I was little! Only thing I'm kinda upset about is that there's SO many kids in my high school that they had to take the junior high across the road and turn it into a "freshman center", and build a new jr high somewhere else. So all the freshman will be in a different building than the sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Bummer right? But we're still part of the high school and I'm still excited nonetheless Smile

by barenziah97 on 7/28/2012 12:49:21 AM