3 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

4 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

5 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

COMMENTS

Survive high school with our how-to guide

Freaked about making the leap from middle school to high school? Breathe easy, babe—you’ve got this year in the bag! Here are your new school dos ‘n’...

MoD MoD MOD
i want to become popular but i dont know how.please help!xoxo Smile

Hey girl!  By popular I'm assuming you mean having a lot of friends.  The best way to make friends is to be open to new people and ready to try new things. Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by hot mess on 7/24/2012 6:58:21 AM

I'm so nervous about high school. I'm changing schools but my mom's a teacher there so she knows some of the kids and says they're nice. I'm still so nervous... This helps. Thanks, GL!

by Acutiebookworm on 7/24/2012 3:49:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i have the oppertunity to go to georgia next year with my girl scout troop but i will have to save 1300 dollars OMG where will i get that kind of money???!!! help please!!!! i just have to go!!!! its not till july 2013

Hey girl! Sounds fun! But you also have a lot of time, even though that's a lot of money!  How about getting a job, like babysitting, to earn some money? Make sure you save it! Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by mcw3400 on 7/24/2012 2:19:03 AM

the first one says "Do dress to impress" i go to an all girls high school and no one cares about how anyone else looks. it's great. basically it's no make up, messy buns and unshaven legs because there's no boys.

by opptop on 7/23/2012 11:17:00 PM

Middle school took about 1 month for me to get used to, but everyone takes their own amount of time

by gizmo001155 on 7/23/2012 11:11:02 PM

im going into middle school and i was just wondering about how much time it takes to get used to everything?

Hey girlie,

It won't take long at all.  For some people it only takes a day or two, for others maybe a week.  But either way, it's nothing to worry about, just enjoy yourself!
Jordan S.

by LovePeaceHope on 7/23/2012 10:42:06 PM

My dream is to go to the 2016 Rio and/or 2020 Summer Olympics for soccer. I am trying out for an Olympic development team this weekend, but do you know any tips for getting there? Thanks!

Helen S.

by carinaamina on 7/23/2012 8:37:02 PM

Hey! It really annoys me that my bf never wants to contact me first. For example, call me first or text me first. Plus, I always have to keep the conversation going. We really like each other and we are the perfect couple, but that is the only thing about him that just annoys me. He treats me like a princess, he doesn't move too fast in the relationship, he loves me for me, and he is perfect so breaking up is out of the question. I just want him to contact me first for once and keep a conversation going for once. It is annoying.What should I do? Thanks so much!

hey! talk to him. tell him that you like him a lot but that he owes you the respect of putting in a little more effort when it comes to calling and chatting.  tell him that when you're always the one who has to call him, it makes you feel like you care more about his feelings than he does about yours. Whatever you do, don't think that the problem will resolve itself if you wait for him to call, and then stop talking to him out of spite. It might work, but you'll drive yourself crazy, it's much healthier just to talk it out.

Helen S.

by carinaamina on 7/23/2012 8:35:25 PM

love this. perfect timing since i am going to 9th grade in the fall. actually, that's kind of scary. anyhoo i have already thot abt a few of these thing to do in HS and the other things are realyl helpful

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 7/23/2012 7:09:09 PM

Okay so I have two groups of friends, a sporty group and a fashionable group who are into performing on stage. I have this friend from the second group that has been my friend for 8years. She gets really jealous of my sporty friends and thinks I will leave her for them, which definatly are not my intentions and I spend equal time with both. We have talked about it a few times, but it doesn't really help, because she still gets nerved up about it. What should I do to help her realize that I am not going to leave her? Thanks so much!

hey! if she keeps bringing it up and you keep telling her you're not going anywhere (and you really do spend equal time with both groups) then the next time she brings it up just say, "hey, we've talked through this, and I don't think I'm doing anything to make you not trust me" actions speak louder than words though, so maybe she's just the kind of girl who needs a little extra attention?

Helen S.