1 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

4 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

5 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Survive high school with our how-to guide

Freaked about making the leap from middle school to high school? Breathe easy, babe—you’ve got this year in the bag! Here are your new school dos ‘n’...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
About how long does it take for you guys to answer an email? I sent an email to trish@girlslife.com about not getting my giveaway prize 3 days ago and I haven't heard back. Thanks!

hey! Trish is one of our editors so i know she gets a lot of emails every day and works really hard making the magazine each month. I'm sure she'll get to yours soon though! good luck!

Helen S.

by emonkey4 on 7/23/2012 6:58:02 PM

Some of this kinda helps me even tho i'm going into 8th grade. thanks GL!

by Alykat18 on 7/23/2012 6:35:37 PM

Any tips on how to survive 8th grade??

by Susmita24 on 7/23/2012 5:11:37 PM

I'm gonna tell my cousin about this, she'll need it! Smile

by Susmita24 on 7/23/2012 4:58:34 PM

this is great advice!! thank you so much Smile

by Kalulah on 7/23/2012 4:49:09 PM

ATTENTION! Curly and wavu haired girls!
Come to my club Curls go curls!
A club for girls with curls and waves. This is NOT a club for staight haired girls on curling their hair just, for curlies. we'll share tips and stuff just whatever basically. this club is for ANYONE with curls and waves in their hair. All races and colors are welcome, as long as you have curly hair. Postition are open!
join today!