37 MINUTES AGO Want people to notice you—not your makeup? Get natural beauty tips + tricks at #bybbeautiful

AN HOUR AGO RT @MerlayLayy: @girlslifemag I just got my issue today! Can't wait to read about the funny and beautiful @SabrinaAnnLynn (: Love you GL �#GLsabrina

15 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

The Teen Choice Awards 2012: Did you watch?

Last night, stars Demi Lovato and Kevin McHale took to the stage as they co-hosted the Teen Choice Awards 2012 on FOX. Justin Bieber, Flo Rida...

Why didnt the Big Bang Theory orModeern Family get getting really sick of people choosing glee!!!

by Vanilla cookie on 7/24/2012 2:03:50 PM

Who did you want to win last night? Blog about it, babes.
I wanted Robert Downey, Jr., The Avengers; Jennifer Lawrence, The Hunger Games
; We Bought a Zoo; Matt Damon, We Bought a Zoo; Emma Stone, The Help; The Muppets
; Reese Witherspoon, This Means War; The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1; Robert Pattinson, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1; Kristen Stewart, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1; Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson, The Hunger Games; Sam Claflin, Snow White & The Huntsman; Pretty Little Liars; Ian Harding, Pretty Little Liars; Lucy Hale, Pretty Little Liars
; The Vampire Diaries; Ian Somerhalder, The Vampire Diaries; Nina Dobrev, The Vampire Diaries; New Girl; Chris Colfer, Glee; Miranda Cosgrove, iCarly
; Sutton Foster, Bunheads; Bruno Mars; Katy Perry; Selena Gomez & The Scene; Taylor Swift; Gotye; One Direction; Ellen DeGeneres
; Demi Lovato; Karmin; and overall The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 to win last night.

by otter77 on 7/24/2012 1:07:27 PM

Did people really vote for Justin Bieber or Glee or Twilight???? Really?? Why not the Big Bang Theory or someone who actually knows how to sing? wow, i didn't watch the awards and now i'm kinda glad i didn't

by rosehuber on 7/24/2012 12:22:09 PM

Congratulations, Taylor! She deserves her 5 awards! <3

by FutureStar00 on 7/24/2012 11:36:59 AM

I'm so happy that Taylor Swift won everything she was nominated for too. I wish Cimorelli would have one web star. Has anyone seen their parody for Call Me Mabye? It is hilarious!

by 6ftsunshine:) on 7/24/2012 10:55:05 AM

Go Taylor and Selena! I definitely think that the Avengers should have won something. Best. Movie. Ever! Chris Hemsworth and Robert Downey Jr. are totally amazing actors. Especially since Robert cleaned up his act with his drinking problems.

by merlbookworm on 7/24/2012 10:32:43 AM

I looooooove modern family and glee so much.

by iRead on 7/24/2012 9:24:48 AM

Go 1D! Did all see their acceptance video? It was hilarious!

Please join my club, The Agency!
Its for all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

by Ostar21 on 7/24/2012 8:23:07 AM

I totally forgot about the teen's choice awards, but it is cool that they posted the winners.
It is cool that Taylor Swift won everything that she won everything that she was nominated for.
I so wish Justin Bieber won everything he was nominated for too, I found this website that has a pattern for a bracelet that says bieber on it and it is purple.  Maggie P.

by girlslifefan09 on 7/24/2012 2:47:45 AM

I'm so proud of my boys One Direction <3333 Directioner for life!!!

by tswiftluver13 on 7/24/2012 12:54:29 AM

What is your fave class in school?

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!