AN HOUR AGO The best ways to wear your beanie: http://t.co/yWZ9BxGmLW

3 HOURS AGO Rockin' workout clothes you can sport outside of the gym: http://t.co/sDhSkbCVCU

15 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

COMMENTS

The Teen Choice Awards 2012: Did you watch?

Last night, stars Demi Lovato and Kevin McHale took to the stage as they co-hosted the Teen Choice Awards 2012 on FOX. Justin Bieber, Flo Rida...

i agree with @AlwaysDreamer Smile

by cutiepie14231 on 7/23/2012 9:47:08 PM

I wanted Dance MOms to win sooooo bad!!!!!!! I am addicted to that show

by heather99 on 7/23/2012 8:25:21 PM

I wanted Taylor Swift to win what she was nominated for, as well as The Hunger Games and the actors in it. Other than that, I didn't care too much.

by supersingershannon on 7/23/2012 8:22:56 PM

I surprisingly agree with most of these choices!!! Unfortunately, I forgot to watch it on TV! Frown Oh well!

But Justin Bieber? Really???
Oh, and the Muppets should have won. Just saying!

by AlwaysDreamer on 7/23/2012 8:14:48 PM

Haha amen @Harry-Potter-Fan LOL

by kenzi143 on 7/23/2012 7:16:22 PM

Hey girlies!
Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/23/2012 6:49:53 PM

I think Sofia Grace gets all the attention. Rosie kinda just looks like her little assistant...

by bananaface13 on 7/23/2012 6:19:45 PM

Taylor Swift or die!! Just saying! Gotta love her!

by bonbon7810 on 7/23/2012 5:54:39 PM

One Direction deserved
Every.
Single.
Award they were nominated for.
If the TCA's were a vote of what ONE thing could stay on earth...I'd vote for 1D.

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 7/23/2012 5:03:29 PM

KRISTEN STEWART DESERVES NOTHING.

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 7/23/2012 4:48:45 PM