1 HOURS AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

3 HOURS AGO 4 fab ways to do fur this season: http://t.co/o6CFtNvOHj

4 HOURS AGO Oh snap—is your future lookin' bright? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/ayjfrfE8MP

COMMENTS

The Teen Choice Awards 2012: Did you watch?

Last night, stars Demi Lovato and Kevin McHale took to the stage as they co-hosted the Teen Choice Awards 2012 on FOX. Justin Bieber, Flo Rida...

My friend's friend's brother met Miranda Cosgrove at his college... So cool...

by topaz1116 on 9/2/2012 8:41:28 PM

I can't believe Jersey Shore beat Dance Moms! Frown

by bonjourabbie98 on 8/21/2012 4:16:10 PM

I'm so happy one direction won 3 out of the 4 awards they were nominated for! But katy perry should've won for choice female artist and modern family should've won for choice comedy show

by iceskatin23 on 7/27/2012 5:17:03 PM

poop. cimorelli didnt win!!! wahhh Frown

by fearlessdreamer113 on 7/27/2012 10:32:39 AM

I wanted cimorelli to win too! They are so good!

by rachelnrocks on 7/26/2012 9:00:49 PM

Guys, its the teen choice awards. Most teens like glee more. Idk why, its the same EVERY episode. The big bang theory should have won! Think about Sheldon people xD lol

by lovelydays111 on 7/25/2012 7:44:03 PM

What is so appealing about Glee? If people would just sit down for 10 minutes and watch Big Bang Theory, they will find its 10x more funny and 100x less cheesy.

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 7/25/2012 6:19:18 PM

I wanted Cimorelli to win Choice Web Star! I love them so much! Laughing

by zendaybella on 7/24/2012 11:39:20 PM

SO proud of our boys<3

by smileitsjulia on 7/24/2012 7:43:35 PM

I wanted Josh Hucherson to win. And Justin Bieber not to win. Happy belated birthday Selena Gomez.

by hungergamesfan on 7/24/2012 6:24:50 PM

Why didnt the Big Bang Theory orModeern Family get it.....im getting really sick of people choosing glee!!!

by Vanilla cookie on 7/24/2012 2:03:50 PM

Who did you want to win last night? Blog about it, babes.
I wanted Robert Downey, Jr., The Avengers; Jennifer Lawrence, The Hunger Games
; We Bought a Zoo; Matt Damon, We Bought a Zoo; Emma Stone, The Help; The Muppets
; Reese Witherspoon, This Means War; The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1; Robert Pattinson, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1; Kristen Stewart, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1; Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson, The Hunger Games; Sam Claflin, Snow White & The Huntsman; Pretty Little Liars; Ian Harding, Pretty Little Liars; Lucy Hale, Pretty Little Liars
; The Vampire Diaries; Ian Somerhalder, The Vampire Diaries; Nina Dobrev, The Vampire Diaries; New Girl; Chris Colfer, Glee; Miranda Cosgrove, iCarly
; Sutton Foster, Bunheads; Bruno Mars; Katy Perry; Selena Gomez & The Scene; Taylor Swift; Gotye; One Direction; Ellen DeGeneres
; Demi Lovato; Karmin; and overall The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 to win last night.

by otter77 on 7/24/2012 1:07:27 PM

Did people really vote for Justin Bieber or Glee or Twilight???? Really?? Why not the Big Bang Theory or someone who actually knows how to sing? wow, i didn't watch the awards and now i'm kinda glad i didn't

by rosehuber on 7/24/2012 12:22:09 PM

Congratulations, Taylor! She deserves her 5 awards! <3

by FutureStar00 on 7/24/2012 11:36:59 AM

I'm so happy that Taylor Swift won everything she was nominated for too. I wish Cimorelli would have one web star. Has anyone seen their parody for Call Me Mabye? It is hilarious!

by 6ftsunshine:) on 7/24/2012 10:55:05 AM

Go Taylor and Selena! I definitely think that the Avengers should have won something. Best. Movie. Ever! Chris Hemsworth and Robert Downey Jr. are totally amazing actors. Especially since Robert cleaned up his act with his drinking problems.

by merlbookworm on 7/24/2012 10:32:43 AM

I looooooove modern family and glee so much.

by iRead on 7/24/2012 9:24:48 AM

Go 1D! Did all see their acceptance video? It was hilarious!

Please join my club, The Agency!
Its for all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

xx
Olivia

by Ostar21 on 7/24/2012 8:23:07 AM

I totally forgot about the teen's choice awards, but it is cool that they posted the winners.
It is cool that Taylor Swift won everything that she won everything that she was nominated for.
I so wish Justin Bieber won everything he was nominated for too, I found this website that has a pattern for a bracelet that says bieber on it and it is purple.  Maggie P.

by girlslifefan09 on 7/24/2012 2:47:45 AM

I'm so proud of my boys One Direction <3333 Directioner for life!!!

by tswiftluver13 on 7/24/2012 12:54:29 AM

i agree with @AlwaysDreamer Smile

by cutiepie14231 on 7/23/2012 9:47:08 PM

I wanted Dance MOms to win sooooo bad!!!!!!! I am addicted to that show

by heather99 on 7/23/2012 8:25:21 PM

I wanted Taylor Swift to win what she was nominated for, as well as The Hunger Games and the actors in it. Other than that, I didn't care too much.

by supersingershannon on 7/23/2012 8:22:56 PM

I surprisingly agree with most of these choices!!! Unfortunately, I forgot to watch it on TV! Frown Oh well!

But Justin Bieber? Really???
Oh, and the Muppets should have won. Just saying!

by AlwaysDreamer on 7/23/2012 8:14:48 PM

Haha amen @Harry-Potter-Fan LOL

by kenzi143 on 7/23/2012 7:16:22 PM

Hey girlies!
Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/23/2012 6:49:53 PM

I think Sofia Grace gets all the attention. Rosie kinda just looks like her little assistant...

by bananaface13 on 7/23/2012 6:19:45 PM

Taylor Swift or die!! Just saying! Gotta love her!

by bonbon7810 on 7/23/2012 5:54:39 PM

One Direction deserved
Every.
Single.
Award they were nominated for.
If the TCA's were a vote of what ONE thing could stay on earth...I'd vote for 1D.

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 7/23/2012 5:03:29 PM

KRISTEN STEWART DESERVES NOTHING.

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 7/23/2012 4:48:45 PM

Also, did Coldplay the song Paradise win anything?? There was no rock band, group award stuff...just you know, hip-hop, pop, r&b, etc...it's weird...does girlslife dislike rock or something?? Oh, also, did Linkin Park win anything? I'm not into rock alot but my friend is and she is away in russia and I'm supposed to tell her on skype, but I didn't watch the teen choice awards yesterday because I went shopping from 12pm to 9pm with my cousin... Foot My legs still hurt.. x( For 9 hours, I HAD to buy a box of MAKEUP & COSMETICS, alot of pink and lime clothes(though I prefer blue), and high heels!(I HATE HIGH HEELS, it hurts so much, just get plain old sneakers like nikes, or Adidas, or Reebok but noo we had to buy high heels....maybe I'll sell it on Ebay.. Smile

by Susmita24 on 7/23/2012 4:10:59 PM

I've noticed Taylor keeps winning at many categories! (groans)..Sigh..
Choice Female Artist

Adele

Jennifer Lopez

Katy Perry (GL’s pick)
<--at least let katy win something!
Rihanna

Taylor Swift (Winner)

Choice Female Country Artist Taylor won, isn't that enough? Katy (no offense taylor) is a gazillion times better, taylor sings obvious songs, but katy's songs are weird, but weird can be good, like et, wide awake, every video I see katy do, it's so different and unique! Now, taylor, she's okay, her voice sounds great but there's no WEIRDNESS, no WHOAFYING or anything...I'm happy Taylor won choice female country artist, she's great for the country but just female artist, Katy's a knockout, i other words, great...sorry for the swift fans, but it's not like I hate Taylor, but she's not my favorite, Imma Katy Perry fan! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 7/23/2012 4:03:43 PM

ATTENTION! Curly and wavu haired girls!
Come to my club Curls go curls!
A club for girls with curls and waves. This is NOT a club for staight haired girls on curling their hair just, for curlies. we'll share tips and stuff just whatever basically. this club is for ANYONE with curls and waves in their hair. All races and colors are welcome, as long as you have curly hair. Postition are open!
join today!

by briana13 on 7/23/2012 3:48:34 PM

I'm upset that they didn't announce winners for best rock group and best rock song, and such. I mean, really, way to let pop music take over, even though the majority of it stinks. TCA totally passed over the real music.

Hey girl! I get that your mad, but your language is a little harsh. Try and keep it clean! xoxo
Kate G.

by swimmergirlbla on 7/23/2012 3:47:43 PM

It's so annoying, because One Direction has such a huge fan following that nobody in their categories has a chance at winning. Maroon 5 is SO much better than One Direction, but 1D has such a massive fan following, that they didn't even stand a chance. It's annoying. Frown

by uni301 on 7/23/2012 3:42:52 PM