3 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

6 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

7 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Thinking about Aurora: How to keep calm and carry on in a scary world

When I read about what happened in Aurora, Colo., last Friday morning, I was stunned. The man who walked through the side door of that movie theater...

when i heard about the shootings i was so upset and angry that this guy just walked into a theater and decided to take other life. he didnt even care who was in that theater, his family could have been in there and he woudnt have cared.i hope that justice will be served to this sicco. my heart goes out to each and every person affected by this.

by hutchhol on 7/25/2012 1:05:11 AM

Poor People.
My heart goes out to all of them, and their loved ones.

by xBlessTheBroken on 7/25/2012 12:57:44 AM

My friend was in Colorado that day the shooting happened. Once I heard about what happened, I called her instantly. She was ok, but the person sitting next to her was shot, right in front of her eyes. She was crying when she answered, and I asked her what happened, and she told me. I cried with her. She didn't talk to anyone until today when she called me.

by Rey on 7/24/2012 11:55:36 PM

When I heard about Aurora it freaked me out that someone was so sick and twisted that he felt the need to massacre a movie theater like that. Now, I don't know if he had something against the movie they were watching or if it was just kind of a random choice but whatever it was I feel bad for him. I feel bad that he felt compelled to do what he did. I feel bad that he wasn't strong enough to reach out to someone or that the people around him didn't see his struggle. Now I don't know much about why he did it but I do know that while I am praying for the people that got hurt and their families but I am also praying for him so that he can find his way back to a normal life hopefully.

by IDKBoys on 7/24/2012 9:52:31 PM

It's very terrible. Frown I'm praying for the people of Colorado.

Some people blame the situation on the laws about weapons. Others blame the guy not being diagnosed with mental problems correctly, and other things that were also contributing factors. The truth is, the only person to blame is the man who did this. I wish everyone would stop pointing fingers at the wrong thing. -_- There's no need for this ongoing debate of whose "fault" it is.

Especially don't blame the parents of any child that was harmed or killed. Like the article stated, these were ordinary people going out to see a movie. Give them a break.

My heart goes out to anyone affected by this tragedy.

by IvoryPiano on 7/24/2012 8:38:25 PM

I live in Colorado....right next to Aurora........i didn't find out what happened until Friday morning when my friend asked me to turn on the TV...so I did. I cried hard that day. Luckily none of my friends where there, but I cried for the family's who lost their loved ones. I didn't even know them.....so I pray every-night for the families to heal..........

by Countrymusicluva on 7/24/2012 6:46:33 PM

For everyone who is saying that laws/procedures shouldn't be more strict because of "just one incident," you should know that some officials have fought for stricter gun laws for many years. Think: the tragedy in Aurora, the shooting of Gabby Giffords, etc. Every time there is a shooting, for the next month or so, everyone talks about how there needs to be stricter laws, but then nobody thinks about it until something else happens. So my question is, when are they going to actually do something about it instead of just talking?

by Fly1213 on 7/24/2012 2:01:49 PM

So scary and horrible that this happened to those innocent people, I mean there isn't any way that guy knew everyone there. He just sprayed bullets on everyone there. It's really horrible that it happened and my heart goes out to the victims, family, and friends. Everyone's on the lookout now. I'm not even in Colorado and the security at the mall is about double(not that there wasn't security before but still). Hope the victims, families, and friends all turn out okay. <3

by angelfish on 7/24/2012 1:46:49 PM

I read about this in the newspaper this morning before I saw this article up. This guy has comedic orange hair and is named 'The Joker'. Why is it that his life has come so low that he has to kill and endanger the life of so many people, I don't understand.

by ziirnn on 7/24/2012 1:41:07 PM

When I first saw this on the tv, I was literally just sitting there staring at the TV... I couldn't believe how screwed up this world was.

by girlygirl22werock on 7/24/2012 1:20:15 PM