12 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

15 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

16 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Color me smitten

I was at camp and my best guy friend was there. We went to this place where you could get your face painted, and he asked...

MODMOD
How do I join all these clubs people are talking about im confused

Hey Girl,

Clubs are a fun way to connect with girls with similar interests, get advice, and give advice. If you click on "Entertainment" at the top, one of the choices should say clubs. Click and get started!

good luck
simone s.

by donna1 on 8/7/2012 2:47:56 PM

Are you guys dating now?! You better be!!!
Hey everyone! Need advice? Join 'Club Girl'. I'm back up and running as of 8.4.12! I'm going to try to get on at least every other day, so any advice needed can be asked the minute you see this. I'm also going to start a blog, so be on the lookout for that! Questions will be answered within 3 days of asking, unless told otherwise. We give advice on anything and everything. Positions need filling, including officer 1 and officer 2. If you're interested, please contact me. I can't wait to start helping you all out, and I'm also open to making new friends Smile

~xoxo
ana*marie

by ana*marie on 8/5/2012 8:43:02 PM

MODMODMOD
I'm crushing on this guy and whenever we're in the same room I get all hot and blush like crazy! But I can't control it! Plus I have fair skin so it makes it even more obvious! How can I tone it down?

Hey girl,

I feel your pain. The more you try not to blush the harder you blush and it just gets worse! Just try to embrace it-- he probably doesn't notice. Honestly, if he does, he might just think it's cute!

best of luck!
simone s.

by luvleylady13 on 7/31/2012 1:14:52 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!
Are guys into gingers? Cuz I am one and I would love to know. (I have brown eyes btw)

Hey girl!

Guys love girls regardless of their hair or skin color-- trust me.

good luck!

simone s.

by luvleylady13 on 7/31/2012 1:11:16 PM

OH MY GOSH <3

by myfatsquirrel on 7/30/2012 11:32:16 AM

That is so sweet! !!!!! Smile

by cutie pi on 7/27/2012 8:46:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
I have a huge crush on this guy. sadly there are like 10 other girls who like him! he told me he hates all of them but it's still kind of annoying. all of my friends say he likes me back and even his sisters think so too. he's interested in everything I do and he gets upset when I talk about other guys. I just don't know what to do. if I tell him I like him he might just see me as another one of those girls but if I don't he might start liking one of them. what should I do?

Hey girlie,

Try to play it a little cool right now. Be yourself while showing him you're different from those other girls - in a SUBTLE way. You basically want to show him that you have stuff in common, that you're chill and laid back, that he can talk to you, and that you're not bowing down at his feet. You like him, but you don't need him like those other girls. If you stand out from them by NOT throwing yourself at him so much, he'll be drawn to you even more. So chat with him, get to know him better, and flirt in a casual way. Over time, you'll grow even closer.. and then who knows what could happen! Smile
Lauren C.

by kaitlin177 on 7/27/2012 12:23:16 AM

Aww,thats so sweet!

by snagmonkey on 7/26/2012 4:41:51 PM

ahhhhhh thats so cute!!

by saphiresyphira on 7/25/2012 3:29:10 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
can u be into to two guys at the same time? cause i have two crushes and i really really like them both i might even love them. but it will be really awkward if i date either of them cause one of them since one of them is friends with my older sister and the other is the younger brother of my sisters bff and she now calls him by his nickname that i started for him because she is always at there house hanging out. should i ask out either of them cause i really really like them both even though they know my sis and it would be awkward? and which one to choose?
lizzierox

Hey girl,

It's totally possible to be crushing on multiple dudes. I would wait to ask either of them out until you figure out for sure which one, though. Make a checklist of things you like (or dislike) about each of them, and weigh the pros and cons to make a decision. Make sure to factor in complications like their relationships with your sister or your friends.
Kelly G.