19 MINUTES AGO Should you dump your boyfriend just because he's boring? http://t.co/hZf8pQ8zn5

41 MINUTES AGO #ootd: Punky band tee + plenty of patterns + boots by @IHeartUGG. Rock on. #outfitinspo #iheartugg #fashionfriday pic.twitter.com/oIbikgArbY

AN HOUR AGO The beautiful @bellathorne is taking over our Twitter for a Q&A today! Join us with #GLbella at 3pm EST ❤️ pic.twitter.com/BmszSxVHeC

COMMENTS

Color me smitten

I was at camp and my best guy friend was there. We went to this place where you could get your face painted, and he asked...

Aww Smile

by hcl1610 on 7/25/2012 7:45:00 AM

AWWWWWWWW Smile wish that happend to me

by hutchhol on 7/24/2012 11:41:35 PM

so sweet!

by AnnaKay98 on 7/24/2012 11:31:09 PM

I posted a comment on here, did it go through?

by imposible2 on 7/24/2012 11:29:34 PM

aww!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 7/24/2012 9:14:52 PM

Awwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish someone will do something like that for me!!! Tong Laughing

by Chocolate kiss on 7/24/2012 4:21:40 PM

HEY EVERYONE. COME TO TRANSFORM2314's ADVICE QUEEN PAGE! I WILL GIVE ADVICE ON JUST ABOUT ANYTHING. WANT TO BUY A NEW CAR, I KNOW A TON OF BRANDS. WANT TO CONVINCE YOUR MOM TO BUY YOU MAKEUP? I hAVE THE DEETS.

by transform2314 on 7/24/2012 3:44:23 PM